Pugfest 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2012
Last year tickets were £10 per person at the gate, they were cheaper if you were to pre-order them (£8), don't know if it's different for club stands as we weren't on one last year lol

Glad to hear you got a reply, fingers crossed for a stand this year!
Thanks given by:
Really good to hear you got a reply...

Hope and pray for a stand !
Thanks given by:
[Image: PugfestA52012.jpg] [Image: PugfestA52012pt2.jpg]

With time fast approaching buy your Pugfest 2012 tickets now Smile

Tickets have been priced at a very attractive rate to be booked in advance and can be purchased here [Image: category&path=38_55]
Members entrance £8 (fully paid PSCUK members)

A members ticket will gain you access to the show on the Sunday and will allow you to park in the paddock - main event area and will allow you entrance from 07:30 on the Sunday.

Members Camping £15 (fully paid PSCUK members)

This includes your entrance ticket, allows you to park in the paddock area, entrance to the show from 07:30 and allows you to camp the night before whilst sampling a beer or five with your mates. The campsite gates will be open from 15:00 on the Saturday and this year it will be closing at 21:00. There will be no further entry after 21:00 Advance booking only please. Turning up on the day may result in being turned away!

Non members tickets £10

A non members ticket will gain you access to the show on the Sunday but will not allow you to park in the paddock area. Gates to the show open at 09:00.

Non members camping £20

This includes your entrance ticket to the Sunday show from 09:00 and allows you to camp the night before. Gates for the camping open at 15:00 on the Saturday and close at 21:00 on the Saturday. This ticket does not inc parking in the paddock area. Advance booking only please. Turning up on the day may result in being turned away!

Invited club tickets £10

If you are part of an invited car club to Pugfest 2012 then this is the ticket for you. This will gain you access to the Sunday show from 07:30 and allow you to park in the paddock area alongside your other invited club members. Should you wish your car club to attend please contact a member of the Pscuk committee at committee@psooc.com

If you wish to camp as an invited club then buy a non members ticket and select which club you are from.

Show and shine £4

If your car the best example of its type around? If so why not enter Pugfest 2012 show and shine. There will be four categories to choose from, each with a first, second and third prize up for grabs. Entrance to the show and shine is from 07:30 on the Sunday. Note - the show and shine ticket does not include entrance to the show!

Only pre paid tickets will get paddock passes (where applicable) and will be allowed to run up the hill.

Tickets will be going off sale on Sunday 24th June - two weeks before the show. This is to ensure enough time to get the tickets out to you.

Should you wish to become a member to take advantage of the discounted prices for pugfest, along with the other club benefits, there will be a deadline to join up of Tuesday 19th June. This allows time for your membership no to be allocated. This is needed to order members tickets!

Traders

Should any traders wish to have space at Pugfest 2012 please contact the committee on committee@psooc.com

We cannot unfortunately allow access to the hill climb unless you are paddock-side. To be paddock-side you need to be an existing PSCUK member, an invited club member (with pass) or become a PSCUK member on the day of the event. All tickets are per person not per car.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Pugfest 2012. If you have any questions please contact the Pscuk on committee@psooc.com Smile

Thanks

PSCUK Committee
Thanks given by:
Hopefully most of the questions have been answered above. If not feel free to email the committee on the above email address.
Thanks given by:
have we even been confirmed as being aloud a club stand? im not booking anything untill we no?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
AFAIK scott is in talks with them and it should be sorted shortly Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the reminder, I got an email about this yesterday while I was at work! We're all good for a stand, people just have to book in advance to get paddock access and they'll make sure we're all parked together. Just remember to put down that you're part of the 306 Owners Club Smile
Thanks given by:
lets get this rolling then Smile

Thanks given by:
Quick Q - Does only the driver have to pre-book and put down 306oc? as in, i could pre-book a ticket but then anyone travelling up with me could just buy a ticket on the door like last year?
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:Quick Q - Does only the driver have to pre-book and put down 306oc? as in, i could pre-book a ticket but then anyone travelling up with me could just buy a ticket on the door like last year?

Thats correct Smile
Thanks given by:
Excellent! I thought so, whats the last date i can pre-book a ticket?
Thanks given by:
marksorrento205 Wrote:Only pre paid tickets will get paddock passes (where applicable) and will be allowed to run up the hill.

Tickets will be going off sale on Sunday 24th June - two weeks before the show. This is to ensure enough time to get the tickets out to you.

Should you wish to become a member to take advantage of the discounted prices for pugfest, along with the other club benefits, there will be a deadline to join up of Tuesday 19th June. This allows time for your membership no to be allocated. This is needed to order members tickets!
Thanks given by:
Sorry.. didn't read that bit! Excellent, should be able to pre-book then.. if i pre-book for a paddock pass can i still buy a run up the hill during the day or are they only pre-order only?
Thanks given by:
No worries Smile

As long as you have your advanced invited club ticket you can park in the paddock along with the rest of the 306OC. This is what gives you access to the hill. Paying on the day does not!!

As for the hill climb tickets, yes they can be purchased on the day Smile
Thanks given by:
Awesome! I'd love to give it a few runs up the hill, i was going to last year but the HDi wasn't in the best of states at the time haha.. really looking forward to this now!
Thanks given by:
Awesome! It's going to be schaweet.

Smile
Thanks given by:
I am a maybe.. If I come be more towards the date that I know? But don't suppose I can get on the stand on the day can I?? May have not read something somewhere?
Anyone confirm? Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nope, you can't get onto the stand on the day, have to pre-book tickets (£10) you can pre-order tickets up till the 24th
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:Nope, you can't get onto the stand on the day, have to pre-book tickets (£10) you can pre-order tickets up till the 24th

Spot on fella!
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:Nope, you can't get onto the stand on the day, have to pre-book tickets (£10) you can pre-order tickets up till the 24th

Cheers for confirming mate Smile) see how skint I am after FCS with the petrol power :p
Thanks given by:
well i'm not gonna miss pugfest for anything truely epic day out last year!
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:well i'm not gonna miss pugfest for anything truely epic day out last year!
I will see what I can sort out Smile
Thanks given by:
Remember to bring sun cream lol
Thanks given by:
47.1 miles makes it even more appealing... May speak to ash240970 and a couple others see if they fancy it Smile
Thanks given by:
We did have a list somewhere but i think it's got lost in the thread somewhere lol, yeah it's not too far from me either only took around an hour to get there last time Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeh, junction 9 is the end of our section with work, so used to being down there anyway. I will have a think and a chat Smile
Thanks given by:
This list? Big Grin

1. Scott & Kim
2. Midnightclub & Mrsmidnight
3. Foxy-jim
4. puglove + mrs/maybe both 306's
5. Connor
6. Jacko
7. LukeD
8. Garlicbread+1 (confirm at later date)
9. Just Kev
10. jo3
11. SRowell (confirm at later date)
12. Mowle5677
13. TheGateKeeper - Will confirm Smile
Thanks given by:
Ah fair enough mate, updating the list too Smile

1. Scott & Kim
2. Midnightclub & Mrsmidnight, Handy Pandy & ZoeyyRosee93
3. Foxy-jim
4. puglove + mrs/maybe both 306's
5. Connor
6. Jacko
7. LukeD
8. Garlicbread+1 (confirm at later date)
9. Just Kev
10. jo3
11. SRowell (confirm at later date)
12. Mowle5677
13. TheGateKeeper - Will confirm Smile
Thanks given by:
Cant believe only 13 people are interested in this

Thanks given by:
I have spoken to ash240970 he is also interested Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugfest 2012 Convoy East to West jammamayhew 4 2,196 26-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Eeyore