Newboy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newboy
Hi all.
A newbie on here with a 2001 lx hdi estate. Will put up pics when i find camera. It`s a bog standard unit with 142k`s on it. Had a few probs but nothing major. I have no intention of stage 1 etc, it`s fast enough and great on fuel. You mod boy`s are potentially storing up trouble for the future.
As i live in Welshpool,i think the nearest member is Wrexham,perhaps you would get in touch and share thoughts.
Cheers, happy pug
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, fair play for knowing what you want to do (or not do in your case) to your car. Although I will say that a stage 1 tune is a pretty safe bet tbh, but if you've set your mind on not tuning it, then fair enough. Got any plans for the bodywork?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2013, 04:01 PM)happypug Wrote: Hi all.
A newbie on here with a 2001 lx hdi estate. Will put up pics when i find camera. It`s a bog standard unit with 142k`s on it. Had a few probs but nothing major. I have no intention of stage 1 etc, it`s fast enough and great on fuel. You mod boy`s are potentially storing up trouble for the future.
As i live in Welshpool,i think the nearest member is Wrexham,perhaps you would get in touch and share thoughts.
Cheers, happy pug

Part and parcel of the game isnt it? besides half the mods on a peugeots are removeing the standard flaws whilst improving the car at the same time ......

anyway welcome

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(30-04-2013, 04:35 PM)puglove Wrote: Part and parcel of the game isnt it? besides half the mods on a peugeots are removeing the standard floors whilst improving the car at the same time ......

anyway welcome

*flaws Tongue
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Nads would you stop quoting me and changing it tryin to make me look silly Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
welcome! another estate D:
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2013, 05:25 PM)puglove Wrote: Nads would you stop quoting me and changing it tryin to make me look silly Tongue

Errrrrrrrrrrrr................

......no. lmao
Thanks given by: