Member's pets!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member's pets!
Poodle Wrote:Fair play, crazy. She looks quite different to all the jack russels we've had, but then again our dogs were always a bunch of mongrels lol.
well tbh jack Russell's will always be different anyway as they're made up from so many different dog originally. That's why they aren't classed as pedigrees.
And that's why my dog is also brown.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:
Poodle Wrote:Fair play, crazy. She looks quite different to all the jack russels we've had, but then again our dogs were always a bunch of mongrels lol.
well tbh jack Russell's will always be different anyway as they're made up from so many different dog originally. That's why they aren't classed as pedigrees.

I was just thinking I'd never seen a completely brown one before yours lol! I'll find a pic of our Jack Russel.....and if anyone finds her around the Barnsely area let me know, she is chipped as well! (I know it's a long shot as she disappeared over 2 years ago Sad )

Pippa -

[Image: Pippa2-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^ lmao That's awesome photo!

Lovelyyy Cat, gorgeous colouring!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:
kentiiboii Wrote:

I was just thinking I'd never seen a completely brown one before yours lol! I'll find a pic of our Jack Russel.....and if anyone finds her around the Barnsely area let me know, she is chipped as well! (I know it's a long shot as she disappeared over 2 years ago Sad )

Pippa -

[Image: Pippa2-1.jpg]

Shame mate sorry to hear that. I'd be devastated if my dog went missing.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:Shame mate sorry to hear that. I'd be devastated if my dog went missing.

Yup, wasn't good. Sad We're looking for another now though.

She was on that rope (in the pic) playing in the garden.....then she wasn't...theres no way she could open that clip so we're pretty sure someone removed it for her! :x
Thanks given by:
Ok I guess there not pets, but the working dogs on the farm mean as much as family anyway, so same thing really!

Basically theres Ben, Nel, Sky, And Burt in these photos, some photos are old and some are fairly recent, there mad as hell, so trying to get a still picture is actually very hard work!)

Have got hundreds of puppie photos and cba to search thro them all for the best ones so two at random Smile

Couple random farming photos to, as its still animals Smile

[Image: kermitandskybus2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2158.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2118.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0061.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0059.jpg]
[Image: P1000130.jpg]
[Image: P1000128.jpg]
[Image: P1000110.jpg]
[Image: P1000109.jpg]
[Image: P1000108.jpg]
[Image: P1000201.jpg]
[Image: P1000023.jpg]
[Image: P1000022.jpg]
[Image: P1000018.jpg]
[Image: farmer002.jpg]

Oh, and epic Burt Stance:
[Image: bert2bw-small.jpg]
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Cutest dogs i've ever seen those! lovely photos darren, beautiful creatures, collies my favourite dog! Smile
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Father and son aaahh

[Image: 5ad07bab-51d0-de32.jpg]

[Image: 5ad07bab-5242-4f02.jpg]
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Father and son aaahh

[Image: 5ad07bab-51d0-de32.jpg]

[Image: 5ad07bab-5242-4f02.jpg]

You were blatently holding something behind the camera for them to eat. No f*cking way would them dogs sit still like that lol.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
They were just sat in the dog run and I took the pics bud, one of the kids is playing out front, they sit there so they can see
Thanks given by:
Couple more of mine:

[Image: 6927959912_7fbdab2220_c.jpg]

[Image: 6927959702_b5d3d969d3_c.jpg]

[Image: 6927959524_3ab4aa5af8_c.jpg]

And a couple of my other half's cat, Toby:

[Image: 6927960910_aecee6bb91_c.jpg]

[Image: 6927960368_018c887d4b_c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Christ Curt you got some bleddy camera!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 04736862.jpg]

Lil' man chilling with his dad Smile
Thanks given by:
Jonny, they are so handsome! Are they staffie x mastiff?

I could so steal them from you... >.<
Thanks given by:
MrsMidnight Wrote:Jonny, they are so handsome! Are they staffie x mastiff?

Thanks emma
The dad on the right(Marley) is long legged staff x bullmastiff the mum is American bulldog x lab, the son on the left(blue) is all of the above ha ha I have 2 more, both black girls 1 is mum and another of their offspring, we got 11 pups in all took us ages to find decent homes, as you can imagine being what they are! we had loads of chav f*ckers trying to get them. Swiftly told to jog on ha ha
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:

Thanks emma
The dad on the right(Marley) is long legged staff x bullmastiff the mum is American bulldog x lab, the son on the left(blue) is all of the above ha ha I have 2 more, both black girls 1 is mum and another of their offspring, we got 11 pups in all took us ages to find decent homes, as you can imagine being what they are! we had loads of chav f*ckers trying to get them. Swiftly told to jog on ha ha

Reading that just makes me fill up with excitement and joy! All so cute I want one!

Yeahh chavs are the only issue with these types of dogs... Thinking about breeding Mia with a boxer but I refuse to allow them to bad homes, potentially having 12 pups too makes things a pain, even though I'd be keeping 2, who knows, if I find places for them all before hand I'll put more thought into it
Thanks given by:
Heres my dog. Mollie shes a staff/lab cross shes 8 months old

[Image: b018abd1-c0a5-9dd5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
JJ0063 Wrote:[Image: 04736862.jpg]

cute pug mate but not how they suppose to look. breeding these has made them suffer with breathing and other problems.
how they should look.
[Image: tumblr_kx6ntyyLNF1qzq7mho1_500.jpg]
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:

cute pug mate but not how they suppose to look. breeding these has made them suffer with breathing and other problems.

How's it supposed to look?! He's not all pug, his mum is 7/8's pug, bit of terrier in her. Regardless, he has no breathing problems & is fit and healthy Smile
Thanks given by:
MrsMidnight Wrote:
Jonny b Wrote:

Thanks emma

Reading that just makes me fill up with excitement and joy! All so cute I want one!

Yeahh chavs are the only issue with these types of dogs... Thinking about breeding Mia with a boxer but I refuse to allow them to bad homes, potentially having 12 pups too makes things a pain, even though I'd be keeping 2, who knows, if I find places for them all before hand I'll put more thought into it

Yeh we had homes for 8 before ruby even had the pups still see most of them! all very handsome dogs. It's a lot of work though but it was a good experience for the kids especially, and Marley was a model dad!! Used to sit by the pups all day and night and ruby trusted him when they were just born aahhhh
Thanks given by:
glad to hear it mate. lovely looking dog but just seen some horrible things about so called pedigree dogs and it get my back up.
no offence intended. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Dogs are the most amazing creatures. And can sometimes be very smart. When my niece was little my Roxy used to sit by the side of her pushchair and never left it. When she woke up she used to run in To our room and back as if to say she's awake. If she crys she goes mad. And now my niece is older they love playing together she can pull her about and bite her but Roxy never hurts her back.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:

how they should look.
[Image: tumblr_kx6ntyyLNF1qzq7mho1_500.jpg]

Sorry but lol! That's a spitting image of ours bar ours eyes are more baubus, Bare in mind mines 14 weeks old, IMO he'll be a spit of that when he's fully grown!
Thanks given by:

he's so adorable!!! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
i can see the difference if you carnt. still, love these dogs(massive dog lover) and im glad all is well. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:i can see the difference if you carnt. still, love these dogs(massive dog lover) and im glad all is well. Big Grin

Looking at that pic again, the photo you posted looks like a cross to me?!
Thanks given by:
[Image: cat2.jpg]

She doesn't actually have a name, she's just cat or 'bloody cat!'
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: AqwWVs-CMAAsBfj.jpg]

Little poser..
Thanks given by:
'naawwwww, he looks like his Daddy :romance-inlove:
Thanks given by:
The newest member to my dad's side of the family...He is a black lab and his name is Archie, he's 13 weeks old and I took this earlier today!

[Image: IMAG0240.jpg]
Thanks given by: