Member's pets!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member's pets!
[Image: pudu2epu.jpg][Image: netany8y.jpg][Image: 3a4enu4y.jpg][Image: equ5yju2.jpg][Image: uhete7y3.jpg]

This is dave the bearded dragon :-)
Thanks given by:
[attachment=12958][attachment=12955][attachment=12956][attachment=12957]Here's my girls hand full or chickens and a Caine corso mitzy and my English x staffie masie
Thanks given by:
That's cute Smile
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Parents are currently looking after this poodle for a while after our spaniel was taken away to continue it's hearing dog training Sad
Dad has already stated he won't be seen walking this down the road
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
That chicken! lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
[attachment=14933][attachment=14934] we have another chicken and another ferret too. Just haven't got pics
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
How did i not know about this thread!? will have to get pics of a few of our creatures at home lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Here's a few pics of my royal python Nyoka

[Image: DSC_5206_zps9e665032.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0288_zps0dba6cc5.jpg]

Not pets but I also used to be a manager at a reptile zoo and we used to rescue "dangerous" animals that places like the RSPCA didn't have the facilities for... Here's two of my favorites...

A 11ft american alligator rescued from a drug dealer's house in peterborough:
[Image: WP_000013_zps4b2a3192.jpg]

And a deathstalker scorpion found in norwich airport during a random bag search!
[Image: WP_000065_zpse842d85d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm not the only one with chickens my mrs re homes them we got a cock the other day it was huge as in taller than my staff and aggressive iv never sen a dog/woman/children run so fast it was like godzilla of chickens ill post a pic up later
Thanks given by:
Here's my dippy bitch rottys Sasha and xara
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2014, 09:39 AM)fat n proud Wrote: I'm not the only one with chickens my mrs re homes them we got a cock the other day it was huge as in taller than my staff and aggressive iv never sen a dog/woman/children run so fast it was like godzilla of chickens ill post a pic up later

No we love our chickens 3 eggs a day for two years running so far. My Mrs wanted them in was a bit sceptical to start with but they're part of the family now.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
My new addition to my family Caesar Dogue de Bordeaux 17week puppy

[Image: Snapchat-20140415052342.jpg]
[Image: Snapchat-20140415051258.jpg]
[Image: Snapchat-20140414010416-1.jpg]
[Image: Snapchat-20140423033501.jpg]
[Image: 1398682212915.jpg]
[Image: 20140421_212627.jpg]
And to give you an idea how much of a beast hes gona be 17week pupps paws!!
[Image: 20140413_220453.jpg]
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In total at home we have:

2 dogs
4 cats
4 ducks
18 chickens
4 ferrets
1 hamster
And my brother has some giant african ants...

Pic of 'Dylan' the staffie/boxer and 'Mole' the ginger cat enjoying some of the finer welsh weather!

[Image: IMG_1044_zps063ae93a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 07:21 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: In total at home we have:

2 dogs
4 cats
4 ducks
18 chickens
4 ferrets
1 hamster
And my brother has some giant african ants...

Pic of 'Dylan' the staffie/boxer and 'Mole' the ginger cat enjoying some of the finer welsh weather!

[Image: IMG_1044_zps063ae93a.jpg]

Pics of chickens and ferrets?? We have 3 chickens and two ferrets
Thanks given by:
I shall upload some now Smile

This is Bacon and his pal Turkish

[Image: IMG_0625_zps667756cc.jpg]

And this is Barney, Rubble is camera shy

[Image: IMG_0629_zpsef9f6d8a.jpg]

This is Milo the jack russell, had him since i was 14.

[Image: IMG_0620_zpsa44fe4d8.jpg]

Our cockeral.. George.

[Image: IMG_0652_zpsb05af0e8.jpg]

One of his 'bitches' Mavis

[Image: IMG_0659_zpsc150c411.jpg]

The ducks

[Image: IMG_0662_zps7b48e5f9.jpg]

We also do 'Dog Fostering' for a local dogs trust, heres a few of my favourites from this year

Izzee the border collie pup trying too coax milo out of his washing basket for a play

[Image: IMG_0664_zps7754965a.jpg]

And Millie, a collie who was mistreated and was so afraid of humans she didnt come out of our wood shed for nearly a week.

[Image: IMG_0977_zpsa6ab7bbf.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
kev the kat
Thanks given by:
I am insainly jelous of the ducks!! Your ferrets look so small compared to ours! But the again our vet told us they were really long even for boys. Im not allowed ducks Sad apprently we need more room and the back garden is already over run by chickens!

[Image: mu4a4uvu.jpg]

Dont really have a ferret photo to hand
Thanks given by:
Ah yes i was going too comment on the lenght of your ferret but theres far too many dirty minded people on here lol

The ducks are an intense annoyance! but provide alot of entertainment at times.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
[Image: gujuru5y.jpg] just so we can compare our ferret length
Thanks given by:
Awesome picture and glad to find this thread. Meet Bruno, he is a pied energetic French bulldog puppy with love able personality. French bulldogs are demonstrated to be very pleasing for children and elderly with their smooth temperament and friendly nature.

Stones Sharp Accountants
Thanks given by:
Thought I'd add my little pets in to this,
First of is my short legged, long haired grey fluff ball that is Misty
[attachment=19145]
Yes she is really that small!! Haha
Thanks given by:
[attachment=19147]
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
And my real African Grey, we inherited her from my grandad who got her from a nest in Africa when my mother was born, she's called Aggy and we think she maybe the oldest African Grey in the uk at the moment, she does have a brother but have had to be in separate cages as like any siblings, they fight!! Haha anyway he she is
[attachment=19146]
Thanks given by:
My big daft ginger dane
Thanks given by:
Another one of Diesel being a nosy twat...

[attachment=19151]
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
New member of mine & ladysteves family Smile She's called Princess Leia (we didnt name her)

She's originally a stray, a student friend of mine found her rummaging through his bins with a very bad eye and being quite frail.
He took her in, fed her, took her to the vets for the eye and kept her around for his final year. Now he's finished university and because of the collapsed oil & gas prices he no longer has a job offer so couldn't take her with him back to his parents. Therefore we're looking after her for a bit until we can decide what the best course of action is.

We're going to take her to the vets soon for her jabs and get the eye checked up again, we would like to see if something can be done about it

She's very playful although since moving into our flat she is very jumpy and spends alot of the day under the bed where she swipes at your feet when sitting up to put socks on etc lol  This morning however I was awoken at 5am by her deciding to take a chomp on my toes , apparently she nibbled Alicias but for some reason I just got the chomp Sad 
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by: