colour advice,want a few opinion's please.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
colour advice,want a few opinion's please.
hi there,i'm getting my badly stone chipped bumpers sorted,the colour of my car ain't everybody's cuppa tea (it's grown on me lol),thing is do i stick with bogey green,or do i get the bump strips/door strips/mirror caps and boot spoiler (not yet fitted) done in the same anthracite as my wheels??

i don't know if it would look ok or maybe a bit poo'er? haha

cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Needs lowering first...! Wink
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i'm on with that,only going -30'ish as the speed bumps where i live are massive!!

but thanks for the input....? lol
Thanks given by:
Awesome colour IMO, needs stancing Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I like the idea of the spoiler and wing mirrors being grey, but I'd leave the rub strips green! It is a nice colour... Wink
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 08:59 PM)Alee83 Wrote: I like the idea of the spoiler and wing mirrors being grey, but I'd leave the rub strips green! It is a nice colour... Wink

yeah i thought the bump strips would be a bit too much,i'm just tidying it up cos it had a hard life before i saved it,and like i said it's grown on me lol
Thanks given by:
yeh definitely leave the side strips. id do the spoiler anthracite and the mirrors green. Get the mirror bases and scuttle panels done in anthracite too. itll look really tidy!
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 09:15 PM)SRowell Wrote: yeh definitely leave the side strips. id do the spoiler anthracite and the mirrors green. Get the mirror bases and scuttle panels done in anthracite too. itll look really tidy!

10 out of 10 for that idea green caps it is!!

cheers pal.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinion on subwoofer? SteveMcs 9 1,575 14-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Kwik
  car colour choice and wheel colour. Suggestions wanted! HDIkyle 7 2,031 17-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: samass
  Opinion on yellow lights??? Icywalts 18 5,150 05-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Last Post: sebanelli