f*cking couriers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*cking couriers
I am actually going to punch the first worker for parcel force that I see!

I bought some brakes from Ian on here. He sent them on Tuesday with the aim of them being here Wednesday or thursday. Did they? Oh no! Yesterday they just sat in the bloody depo then today at 11 they went out on a van so got the old girl to wait In for them until I was home from work. Got home at 4 and was there anything? No. Checked the tracking and nothing had changed. Not until 6 when it said "Failed to deliver, DID NOT ATTEMPT".
Wa*kers! So I phoned them up to see what the hell was going on to be told that I was going to have to pay for a redelivery because they wernt delivered in the 48 hour window. Errr who's fault is that? Once I had gone spastic at the woman on the phone (who could barely speak English let alone work the computer in front of her) she finally said, ok I won't charge you, we will deliver when we can.
It's been 4 bloody days now and it's not going to be here till at least Monday because they refuse to deliver tomorrow unless I pay another 12 quid.

On another note, I'm also going to kidnap the postman and and brutally mutilate him seeing as he also will not deliver the parcels that I'm waiting for. The ones I've been waiting for since last week!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Calm down dear, its only a commercial...

Tongue
Thanks given by:
f*ckers at citylink screwed up something i sent to matthew
Royal fail have just f*cked up a set of mist jets i sent to studturbo
And my ban on pugnet was because of someone and royal fails f*ck up

I HATE delivery companies
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I feel your pain niall!

And something else if your lucky :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
City link (better known as shitty link) are ridiculous. Every time that they have a parcel I'm waiting for, they don't turn up and the tracking code says that they put a note through my door, which is interesting considering every time I've been in all day not a single person had knocked at the door and no van had parked outside (can see everything easily from my living room).

They do take the piss, especially for her to tell you that although they made no attempt at deliver then you'll have to pay!
Thanks given by:
I hate using couriers!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
dont tell me this, getting some wheels couriered from down south and this is the last thing i want to here. was concidering getting them myself but thought it would be cheeaper to deliver em. now im not to sure, might make it a road trip from derby to exeter. anyone want any bits picking up on rought to cover some of the fuel money?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I dont live as far down as Exeter!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:City link (better known as shitty link) are ridiculous. Every time that they have a parcel I'm waiting for, they don't turn up and the tracking code says that they put a note through my door, which is interesting considering every time I've been in all day not a single person had knocked at the door and no van had parked outside (can see everything easily from my living room).

They do take the piss, especially for her to tell you that although they made no attempt at deliver then you'll have to pay!

Believe me I know what city link are like.
My company is a national company and our stores are in new forest so they send all our parts and stock out from there via city link. We only use city link because they are about the only courier that can carry the dangerous and radioactive goods we use.
I have to go to my local depo about twice a week to collect stuff and it's always either broken, lost or they just take ages to find it. Longest I was there waiting was over a hour......wankers!
I've also almost had a proper fight with the manager there because he refused to send back some batteries for me because apparently there dangerous goods.....errr how many electrical goods must they send daily?!

I swear I'm going to personally destroy every fucker that doesn't give a flying f*ck about my parcels!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
ok, bridgewater is it? is that juction 28? carnt remember. i know its 324 mile round trip. dont think my cars ever done that kind of millage in one day before. f*ck it, the run will do it good. lol
Thanks given by:
Thats f*cking disgraceful that they havent delivered in a supposed guaranteed 48 hour window.

According to the tracking that I looked at yesterday it was all going smoothly till it got to the depot near you. Bunch of first class knobbers there for sure.

Sorry to hear this mate. hope they get to you soon.
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:ok, bridgewater is it? is that juction 28? carnt remember. i know its 324 mile round trip. dont think my cars ever done that kind of millage in one day before. f*ck it, the run will do it good. lol

North petherton, junction 24.
Thanks given by:
Ian Wrote:Thats f*cking disgraceful that they havent delivered in a supposed guaranteed 48 hour window.

According to the tracking that I looked at yesterday it was all going smoothly till it got to the depot near you. Bunch of first class knobbers there for sure.

Sorry to hear this mate. hope they get to you soon.

Cheers mate. I did phone them and the woman was f*cking useless. When I mentioned about getting my money back, she just said you can try! Errr the service is not fit as you sold it!
Ian, if I were you, try and get your money back on the postage!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ill give P2G a call tomorrow/monday and see what they say. They are usually very helpful, never had an issue with them before. See what happens.
Thanks given by:
Ian Wrote:Ill give P2G a call tomorrow/monday and see what they say. They are usually very helpful, never had an issue with them before. See what happens.

Well if you do, it's money in your pocket mate.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
You should be able to claim back the entire postage cost mate for it being late and if its put you out because of it then you may be able to try and claim compensation
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:You should be able to claim back the entire postage cost mate for it being late and if its put you out because of it then you may be able to try and claim compensation

Well it's put my plans out as I wanted to start refurbing them this morning.
My Lexia turned up this morning. Postman knocked on the door. By the time I got there he was driving off up the road. So much for recorded delivery eh?!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Sounds like getting post your way is shit.
Thanks given by:
Ian Wrote:Sounds like getting post your way is shit.

Problem is, there is roadworks at the end of road at the moment and it's difficult to get into the road but you still can. I reckon they just can't be bothered!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:dont tell me this, getting some wheels couriered from down south and this is the last thing i want to here. was concidering getting them myself but thought it would be cheeaper to deliver em. now im not to sure, might make it a road trip from derby to exeter. anyone want any bits picking up on rought to cover some of the fuel money?

i work in exeter so can collect them and hold them for you?
Thanks given by:
I know your pain. Where I work a big chunk of my day gets taken up chasing the couriers (Yodel/HDNL) on why they havn't delivered the parcels for the customers. It's only since working here I've realised how crappy couriers (and the royal fail) really are! I've had all kinds of excuses from the driver couldn't open his van to there was a viscious cat blocking entry to the property (yes, really) LOL....they suck. Hope you get your parcel sorted soon anyway!
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Classic excuses lol, but cats can be viscious little basterds i have 2 of em, but not really an excuse just shout they soon run away
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Best one I've had was a city link driver. He was delivering something I ordered as a birthday present. He gave it to me soaking wet. When I questioned it, he said he was carrying bee hives in the van and someone drove Into the back of him. When he opened the door the van was full of bees and all nearby parcels were covered in honey.

I don't think you could make that up !!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
That's nearly as bad as saying the dog ate your homework!
Thanks given by:
Right, I need to send off a head unit. Who's the least shit delivery company?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
post office. i had no problem when i sent my hu off. ^^
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Engine couriers bashbarnard 7 1,247 11-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Couriers to ireland Ben Jay 5 922 29-09-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Ben Jay
  It's f*cking Friday!!! C.A.R. 16 3,298 31-05-2014, 06:00 PM