lost boost and now cant get it back

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost boost and now cant get it back
hey guys my pug was boosting at like 28 psi nicely then gardually losing psi now down to 16psi on max boost i have taken off all my turbo pipes checked every one for splits etc.. and put them back on nice and tight but no diffrence the d seal isnt leaking on tmic or anything so u turned up my turbo some more today. and now its at 20psi but i have no more thread left on my actuator arm any help would be great thanks guys Smile
Thanks given by:
Is your turbo screaming for its life? When did you last change your fuel filter?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Wastegate creeping?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Does it smoke?
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^^if it doesnt...fueling would be my bet
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
it smokes when flat chat going up a hill or summin fuel filter is what 10miles old i was thinking actuator as it has no more thread left on the arm

i can hear my turbo whistling checked turbo no play in it spins nice and freely no nasty sound
Thanks given by:
Dose it feel like you got no boost? Not a faulty boost gauge is it?

Thanks given by:
does this have anything to do with your other huge fueling issue maybe?!?!?

lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
hahah no got boost can feel the pull and still spins in second but its gone lol ;(
Thanks given by:
so no play, makes no bad sounds, still pulls hard yet you think your turbo has gone?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
if it still pulls hard look at boost gauge or try the hose that goes to the gauge

Thanks given by:
I would seriously sort out your fueling issues first
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
fueling sorted now backed off the fuel because of the black smoke but yer no noises nothing just dont have the boost there im gna check the boost gauge pipes later just to ask where has everyone put there piping to go into the car ???
Thanks given by:
Theres a hole in the bulkhead behind the master cylinder and behind the battery but lower down on the bulkhead - thats the one i used.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
perfect thankyou i got like 3 meters and went down the passangers door skin through the door loom etc ahhaha might be better to do that haha
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FMIC 20 psi running temps & boost held back by the lucus puglove 11 4,115 24-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: puglove