Pass!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass!!
At last:

[Image: IMAG0339_zps4ce0feca.jpg]

Massive thankyou to Tom (zx_volcane) and Paul (Cully) for helping (read: doing all the work) to get it through Big Grin

Just need some new indicator bulbs and rear brakes and it'll be sorted for another year Big Grin
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
hay well done m8 did they ask about the previous fail sheet or the airbags?
Thanks given by:
Hooray!

Glad it went through ok Smile
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2013, 11:01 AM)cully Wrote: hay well done m8 did they ask about the previous fail sheet or the airbags?

Nope, not a word, had my alibi all lines up, anyway. Might get hunting for an airbag ECU now...really should've taken note of the number on mine before re-assembling, shouldn't I Rolleyes

(12-04-2013, 11:04 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Hooray!

Glad it went through ok Smile

Cheers dude, messing with the rear brakes clearly did the job on the handbrake, but now they really do need changing Tongue

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it. Another shining example of the community spirit on this forum!
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2013, 11:19 AM)Kezzieboy Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 11:01 AM)cully Wrote: hay well done m8 did they ask about the previous fail sheet or the airbags?

Nope, not a word, had my alibi all lines up, anyway. Might get hunting for an airbag ECU now...really should've taken note of the number on mine before re-assembling, shouldn't I Rolleyes

look in the guide section you might find some pictures you recognise whistle
Thanks given by:
Ahhh, forgot you'd taken them, ideal! Obviously they're pictures of the theoretical set-up we made before fixing the fault and putting everything back to standard...
Thanks given by: