It's FFFFRRRRIIIIIIIIDAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's FFFFRRRRIIIIIIIIDAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Thank fook for that too! Been a long week this week; dunno why but I've been friggin shattered all week Sad Work has been a proper drag too, and with my birthday falling on a weekday I've not had a huge amount of motivation at my desk..... :S

Anyways, tonight; not much, might go grab an Indian Weather is supposed to be sunnier on the way home which is nice.
Might empty a few bits out of the shed and get some of my unneeded 306 stuff selling on here.

Then probably watch Celebrity Juice on tv and get an early night!

Saturday: Lie-in in the morning (OOOOSH!), then probably cleaning the house as It's become a bit of a tip. Then on to a hockey match away in Andover. Beers at the Haslemere clubhouse afterwards, then home, dinner, film sleep.

Sunday: Nothing planned, so depending on the weather, probably clean the car in the morning and then go for a walk in the countryside in the afternoon.

Your turn!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Tonight. Empty the car and load up the camping gear. Hopefully I'll get my refund from EE today so can go and buy some beers lol
Tomorrow. Up early and drive to Chicksands. Probably hurt my self with my broken bike then sod off to the campsite to reenact broke back mountain with Scott grant and Sam
Sunday. Up early to come home
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
had a day off work yesterday to go watch some horse racing at the companys expense, open bar but i was driving, not the worst thing in the world though as it meant i got to take some pretty girls home haha
another day off today, got some parts to research and order for a project im working on for my old man then off to london for the weekend

saturday, general day of chillin with my mate in london, going out saturday night
sunday, hangover day most likely, mix in some flirting with the hot european girls that go to the music college and its a perfect weekend Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday: got back from the island today, started work at 8, finish at 8am tomorrow.
Saturday: heading to Curtis, hopefully find time to fit a gearbox as I've destroyed 5th gear on mine. Hang out with some gays. Maybe head to Pizza Hut or something.
Sunday: work till 6, then packing up my entire life. Not long till I move house now
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Friday: just had birthday breakfast with brother and my two great nieces. Not sure what else is happening, then meal tonight.
Saturday: 306 meet in portsmouth, hopefully the weather will be nice.
Sunday: GP and relax.
Thanks given by:
Friday: work, go look after a mates cat for a couple of hours, maybe have enough time to finish my wheel cover plug before bed.

Saturday: Swap front doors over and get front windows working. Then head over to curts to hang out with some mongs, will be fitting some of my aero mods with any luck. Possibly stop in pompey on the way back, all depends on timings.

Sunday: Start making my wheel cover mould, look after cat, do some more on fairings etc. Should probably clear yp the workshop/conservatory before missus gets really upset lol. Hopefully be enough time to chill with a film at some point.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Doin fk all
Thanks given by:
Gym today, maybe again tonight. Then f*ck all
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Today, get stuff sorted for chicksands tomorrow with niall, Gunt, and scrott, then probably break a couple of bones or end up in a pat h of nettles at 2 miles an hour tomorrow, brake will probably fall off my bike or something, hope the nad doesn't break down on the way, then have some male bonding with scrott in his tent, Saturday night, home to recover on Sunday
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Today working then probably go for a few beers with the cousin. Tomorrow work then going to look at cats for my mrs as she passed her test other day. Sunday work then veg out. Monday not a lot planned so far off is nice and got Mrs a car well be cleaning it
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2013, 11:35 AM)samass Wrote: Today, get stuff sorted for chicksands tomorrow with niall, Gunt, and scrott, then probably break a couple of bones or end up in a pat h of nettles at 2 miles an hour tomorrow, brake will probably fall off my bike or something, hope the nad doesn't break down on the way, then have some male bonding with scrott in his tent, Saturday night, home to recover on Sunday

Dude your not just bonding with Scott in his tent! We're all sharing mine. It's cheaper and means I get to spoon everyone!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(12-04-2013, 12:51 PM)Niall Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 11:35 AM)samass Wrote: Today, get stuff sorted for chicksands tomorrow with niall, Gunt, and scrott, then probably break a couple of bones or end up in a pat h of nettles at 2 miles an hour tomorrow, brake will probably fall off my bike or something, hope the nad doesn't break down on the way, then have some male bonding with scrott in his tent, Saturday night, home to recover on Sunday

Dude your not just bonding with Scott in his tent! We're all sharing mine. It's cheaper and means I get to spoon everyone!

OOOOSH!
Thanks given by:
Jealous ain't ya?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yes Sad

When scott sells me his bike I'll be able to come along...
Thanks given by:
Well im about to go to bed, night shift tonight and tomorrow then watch the GP when I get home from work at about 7am on sunday.
Thanks given by: