Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
There must be something with Dum-Dum's cars
#1
They just can't help reversing into things!

   
#2
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


Costco Watford, you should of said though, Ive been up that way a few times today. Theres loads of beer in the fridge too.
#3
hahaha forgot about that!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#4
This was actually after the RR meet at Thruxton! We went back up there to get some tyres for Jonny and we noticed the bollard covers were removable, we couldn't help ourselves!
#5
I really hope the sedan will escape his curse Wink
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#6
quality Tongue
#7
I remember seeing this photo before somewhere! Made me lol then haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
(09-04-2013, 08:18 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I really hope the sedan will escape his curse Wink

Theres a pic somewhere of the sedan parked on a bollard lol

Its one Jonny took.
#9
Haha nice!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#10
I forgot all about that picture haha. Good trip to costo Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#11
lmao

totally forgot about this!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)