£70 Posted

Details in link here LINK

Unused in the box

Arron

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
very interested but not well clued up on clutches. need one to take full stage 2 so let me do some research first mate
Thanks given by:
I have a stage 1 currently and clutch is slipping so looking to replace it. Presume this will be more than up to the job for 125bhp? If so ill take it.
Thanks given by:
I'd imagine so. When I emailed the guy regarding torque limit he said around 250lbs/ft however it may handle more but it may end up reducing the overall life of the clutch. Hence why I didn't use it wanting to run stage 2.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
If its for a 206 they have a hydraulic slave so is the release bearing the same? Also do you have the receipts as its meant to have a 4 year / 40k warranty.
Thanks given by:
This is for a 306 but I couldn't find the link for that so linked the 206 clutch as it looks identical and its from the same company. I do have the receipt bud.

Never knew it had a 4 year warranty

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
If its deff for a 306 and you've got the receipt for it and therefore warranty then ill have it mate Wink. PM me PayPal details.
Thanks given by:
dam it in need of a new clutch bad Sad
Thanks given by:
So am I Wink. Lol new it was on its way out after 131k then had the car remapped to 125bhp and it slips on load now.

Payment sent dude Wink.
Thanks given by:
Let me know when you recieve it bud... cant believe it cost £16 to send

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 x Toyo R888 trackday/fast road tyres Tallguy_2 8 3,545 30-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Tallguy_2
  wanted fast road cams for my gti-6 will consider other iems 0 827 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: