TD04L Turbo Bolt on Kit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TD04L Turbo Bolt on Kit
*** I AM NOT SELLING TURBO****

*** I AM NOT SELLING TURBO****

Okay, so for sale is Adapter plates which i bought off Cj-Derv a couple of months ago. The Car this was on is for sale now with ordinary kkk turbo just. This set up was used for 2 days max, so everythings more or less new.

AND the high pressure oil line specially made to join onto your current kkk/t2 oil line.

The Adapter plates are for a KKK K14 Exhaust elbow & KKK K14 Turbo Manifold.

***I CAN provide the K14 elbow and the K14 manifold but postage will be the killer! pm for more information on that***

ALSO, all nuts needed to screw the plates onto the TD04L also comes with the kit!

So basically this is everything you need! All you need is the Turbo itself!

Im looking a keen price of 70 pound FOR EVERYTHING. Postage for all will be around 10 pound from Northern Ireland.

ALSO... have x1 Adaptor plate for the kkk k14 manifold on its own. This is will be £25, then postage.

Paypal only must be Gift or else pay the fees, simples.

PM or reply below. Pictures to follow when i have time.
Thanks given by:
Good price, line and plates would be a good £90PLUS brand new

Glwts
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is the turbo not for sale? lol

You have a pm buddy haha Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2013, 06:05 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Good price, line and plates would be a good £90PLUS brand new

Glwts

Thanks just want a quick sale!

PLUS you get all nuts needed to screw it together.

**Update, have x2 turbo adapter plates for manifold and x1 adapter plate for exhaust elbow & of course oil line as well. PM me
Thanks given by:
So i have to use a different manifold if i have a t2 turbo? (you have manifold though)
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 02:41 PM)Bananalad Wrote: So i have to use a different manifold if i have a t2 turbo? (you have manifold though)

i have manifold and exhaust elbow if needed? but postage will be the problem due to weight. but if your feeling flush!
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 02:48 PM)GP123 Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 02:41 PM)Bananalad Wrote: So i have to use a different manifold if i have a t2 turbo? (you have manifold though)

i have manifold and exhaust elbow if needed? but postage will be the problem due to weight. but if your feeling flush!

If he wants it posted you could use wiseloads.com 12 euro within north and south of ireland, might help with the sale ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Bump this up
Thanks given by:
where abouts in the north are you?
Thanks given by:
Use interparcel buddy fairly reasonable cost about 10 to send manifold and elbow
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2013, 11:38 AM)sweeney1987 Wrote: where abouts in the north are you?

Magherafelt.
Thanks given by:
Ill be interested in the whole lot, take manifold and all as I have a t2 turbo, how much collected?
Thanks given by:
no bother banana kid. Its £80 for the whole lot including k14 manifold and exhaust elbow. The adapter plates are still on the blown turbo you can have it and all. So bargin!!

Text me on 07856799980
Thanks given by:
bump this up again.
Thanks given by:
How much you after for manifold plates and elbow pal ? Got somene interested in buying a complete unit and ive a td04 spare good price plz
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
BUMP... forgot about this ..

If anyones looking this 50 quid gets it, then postage.

email: glennp123@hotmail.co.uk

or

text 07856799980
Thanks given by:
Have u got any pics?
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TD04L bolt-on turbo juz22 3 2,165 14-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Harky
  TD04L turbo Teddy 4 1,232 19-12-2013, 06:16 PM