AfterMarket Central Locking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AfterMarket Central Locking
Hello My Ph2 Doesnt Have Central Locking So i got an after market kit anyone had any experience fitting these ??
Thanks given by:
As I recall all 306's from 1997 onwards i.e. Ph2 had central locking as standard...check your fuses and central locking wiring mate, might have been disconnected.

Owners sometimes do this when the door loom wires break and cause central locking problems...
Thanks given by:
yeh should deffo have central locking! and if youve bought a kit surely it should have instructions? D:
Thanks given by:
Well i have had the rear door cards off to sort window out, i did have a look i have a green and blue wires with bullet connections on the end but they dont connect to anything, i dont have the central locking moduel under seats, its really annoying ahah :L
Thanks given by:
Hmmm...what model is your 306...? LX? GLX? D-Turbo...?
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2013, 10:34 AM)TomTom Wrote: Well i have had the rear door cards off to sort window out, i did have a look i have a green and blue wires with bullet connections on the end but they dont connect to anything, i dont have the central locking moduel under seats, its really annoying ahah :L

You need extra wire and bullet connectors to join the actuators to the alarm module.

Do you have central locking without remote locking as my corsa b had central locking so I only wired 1 actuator to the drivers door so then I also had remote locking because once the drivers door unlocked the passenger and boot would unlock
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2013, 10:55 PM)Aaron _d95 Wrote:
(24-03-2013, 10:34 AM)TomTom Wrote: Well i have had the rear door cards off to sort window out, i did have a look i have a green and blue wires with bullet connections on the end but they dont connect to anything, i dont have the central locking moduel under seats, its really annoying ahah :L

You need extra wire and bullet connectors to join the actuators to the alarm module.

Do you have central locking without remote locking as my corsa b had central locking so I only wired 1 actuator to the drivers door so then I also had remote locking because once the drivers door unlocked the passenger and boot would unlock

Nope no infra red sensor where interior light is, and no ECU under Rear Seats, Any Other Ideas On Where The ECU Might Be??
Thanks given by:
i've just fiitted a remote one to my 5 door was a pain in the a$$ gettin actuators on front 2 but rear ones a walk i park had to extend the wiring in two places aswell
Thanks given by:
(28-03-2013, 09:09 PM)306newbie Wrote: i've just fiitted a remote one to my 5 door was a pain in the a$$ gettin actuators on front 2 but rear ones a walk i park had to extend the wiring in two places aswell

Don suppose you wanna upload Pics so i can get an idea of where to fit them ?? Big Grin also did you wire into the flasher relay ?? XD
Thanks given by:
i wired to hazard switch on dash which aint easy cos not alot of slack in wire
Thanks given by:
Managed to get central locking in place (front easy back pain in the arse) how did you wire into the hazard switch also did you latch on the blue or green wire on the central locking side ??
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,106 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,267 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,604 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306