Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stage 2 clutch
#1
I'm looking at buying a berlingo clutch, but on the off chance is anyone selling a suitable clutch for stage 2? Money waiting as if not I'll be buying the berlingo clutch.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
#2
Honestly dude go for the berlingo kit. For the money its the best chance of holding full stage 2 torque; I honestly believe it will hold 280lbs/ft,

.Just don't buy panther or techniclutch or any of these organic eBay hobbies please!!


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#3
Not sure if mines any good for you its a LUK clutch citeron berlingo to fit 306 hdi I got it for my hdi but my clutch cable was what went on mine its brand new full kit look on parts for sell


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDI Stage 2 Clutch jackmiller30 1 1,726 04-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Last Post: padge
  Stage 2 clutch and pressure plate mattgreene 2 1,839 04-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Last Post: mattgreene
  stage 2 clutch for hdi MIKE-FORD 15 7,740 21-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Last Post: W1ll

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)