Black masks (Valeo conversions) Pictures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black masks (Valeo conversions) Pictures
I've recently started Making up Black mask Headlights,..
being one of the very few people that can get them apart clean enough and re-bond with hardly any signs of them ever being separated,
I try to use only Valeo lights only since these provide the best fitment and spray them in Satin black to best reflect the original Black Masks (now no longer avalible!!!)

I try price them as follows

£100 a set delivered if all 3 mounts on each of the Headlights intact with good Lenses
£75-£90 A set delivered with broken mounts by the indicators (not detrimental to fitment) and possibly a few marks on the lenses
£65 for a set delivered for Depo versions

I tend to frequent on the 306gti6.com forum being the nature of my car and not being enough hours in the day
to frequent forums all day Tongue
[url]
http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=144761[/url] see what other's think about my work of previous masks made

I Currently have a mint pair Delivered for £100
Pics Below

I can be contacted at gnrlee01@gmail.com

[Image: DSC00022-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00023-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00028-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00029-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC00030-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00024-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00025-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00027-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC00026-1.jpg]

and in case some of you arn't sure what they look like fitted here's a pair I did on mine!
[Image: d28ce245.jpg]

Hope you like Wink
Thanks given by:
How do you do it then? Lol
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
With a shit Load of Practice!!! whistle

[Image: wink.gif]
Thanks given by:
They look really look! Tempted to get some now!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shit that's an early photo of Joker's '6! Not seen it like that in ages! I actually think it looks better with silver lions............ /offtopic

Those look really well put back together; nothing like what happened when I tried to black-mask whistle Bit pricey, but I spose it's not easy to do without destroying the lip!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
:naughty: this has always been my car check my avatar and when I joined!,... they jut look very simaler,..
but as he would say don't go the same! lol his is High Boost Supercharged but now traded up for a Focus RS
we were always good mates though and kinda bounced off each other when it came to ideas on the cars hence them looking alike,..
but he's on far better money than I am hence the high boost super charging Wink

I know the lights seem pricey but when you factor in

time and effort searching for mint lights with all the mounts in tact
£40 - £50 to get them
£15 on Gasket undercoat and Satin Paint
about 1- 2 hours prying them open (successfully)
then 1/2 hours gouging out the old gasket and re-bonding them it all adds up

Many a frosted light met a bitter end perfecting my techniques
not to mention my poor fingers! lol
Thanks given by:
If I sent you a set of brand new Valeos would you be able to open them up, and provide the sealant to close them back up, but not painted?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ermm,,.. not following why would you send me the lights and sealant but not want me to paint them?

to be honest i'd rather not do other peoples lights it's still a risk it'll all go horribly wrong I'd rather foot that risk myself,..
then if i break them it's only me that looses out,..

if you want me just to send you some that have been opened then all you'd have to do is bond them and tie wrap them I can do that,..
Thanks given by:
I've some other plans for them that requires me to remove the reflector and modify it, along with the rear housing. So need the lens removed and the sealant to close them up again.

Going to get a set of Depos and do them first, before I ruin a set of new Valeos.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Chris Wrote:I've some other plans for them that requires me to remove the reflector and modify it, along with the rear housing. So need the lens removed and the sealant to close them up again.

Going to get a set of Depos and do them first, before I ruin a set of new Valeos.

sounds interesting,.. email me when your ready for the Valeo's and i'll see what i can do Wink
Thanks given by:
If you are still doing these in April I may take a set as I am owed £150 from the tax man!
Thanks given by:
take a note of my Email address and drop me an email when you're ready and we'll take it from there Wink
Thanks given by:
Awesome, will do!
Thanks given by:
Hmm, tempted at the depos aren't a great fit, I've got a spare set of valeos too that I could give you to knock a bit off the price (bottom lugs broken)
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:If you are still doing these in April I may take a set as I am owed £150 from the tax man!
Im owed just over 1300 from the tax man in april... cant friggin wait
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Kezzieboy Wrote:Hmm, tempted at the depos aren't a great fit, I've got a spare set of valeos too that I could give you to knock a bit off the price (bottom lugs broken)

postfaill!! Doh
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:If you are still doing these in April I may take a set as I am owed £150 from the tax man!
Im owed just over 1300 from the tax man in april... cant friggin wait

Jealous!!!
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:postfaill!! Doh

Whaaa?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
haha i only just saw your posts
the Depo's only come up every so often I don't stock them,..
as for the the exchange,.. ones with broken mounts arn't really worth that much to me,.. these are hard enough to shift when there mint :lol
i'd say about £20 off i can get them on ebay for about that in that condition easy enough,.. Wink
Thanks given by:
Thought I recognised you from 306gti6...you should take a look around here and post in a few other threads mate Smile We're a friendly bunch, and we're definitely not all diesel owners if that's what you're worried about lol
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Thought I recognised you from 306gti6...you should take a look around here and post in a few other threads mate Smile We're a friendly bunch, and we're definitely not all diesel owners if that's what you're worried about lol

Not even all 306 owners are we Scott?
Place is turning into a vag owners club! Lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Thought I recognised you from 306gti6...you should take a look around here and post in a few other threads mate Smile We're a friendly bunch, and we're definitely not all diesel owners if that's what you're worried about lol

Haha no,.. i just don't get a lot of time and know a lot of the lads on 306gti6.com well i'm gona have a crack at carbon part making shortly if it's successful I'll no doubt peddle them here too lol

i'm actually a freelance 3D designer and should be out looking for work haha
frequenting more forums is BAD!!!! Tongue

just to let everyone know these Masks have now been sold! if you want me to make up a set give me a shout! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yes mate come along and chuck a lion in the boot! Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
why dont you do a deal with people where you send them the lights you have done, they send you theres and give them a bit of cash back, you will earn out of them, surley...???????? you can do mine then lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  15mm spacers, stud conversions and wheel nuts kentiiboii 2 1,210 19-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Black masks Mac22 3 1,022 28-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  black masks, spoiler, gti seats Teddy 19 2,700 25-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Last Post: rd070707