Jap Crap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jap Crap
Bit of a long story but hang on with me!! lol
Some of you may know im a fully trainned panel beater (giggity) and was made redundant just as i finished my training!! My exboss was a real lady garden!! lol but last year the guy who trained me up got fed up of working for him and decided to start his own place up, we had always dreamt of having our own bodyshop but had lost contact with each, anyway we saw each other just after starting my job @ Europcar and he basiclly begged me 2 leave and come work for him, really wanted to but just couldnt afford 2 drop a fulltime job doin f*ck all for a partime job working my ass off again, not sure if it was fate but i had my hours cut not long after and always had 2 days off a week so thought id see if i could do a couple of days a week for him, unfortunately he just didnt hav the money 2 employ me, gutted!! this is where my brothers Jap Crap comes in!!! lol
basiclly my brothers into drifting and if any of you are into it you will know that part of drifting involves crashing!! lol sooo my brother wanted some work doin 2 his car, both bumpers were complety shagged and a war wound on the O/S rear 1/4 from a slight fight with a skyline!! lol so i said il do the work for free but need a bodyshop 2 do it in, had a word with Matt (my old trainer) and he was more than up for it,
Sooo heres the state of the car before

And the dent

unfortunately he was driving like an absolute boss and hit it rather hard which ment ther was no strength in the 1/4, luckily for me he didnt want a show look so a lash job was on the cards!! lol
Anyway, trying on the new bodykit

as with any fibreglass kit it was full off imperfections and was designed to fit with overfenders so alot of prep work and fabrication was needed
soo finished bumpers

then started the rear 1/4 dent Censored i wont go into detail but basiclly it needed an new panel and my brother didnt want 2 buy 1 so had 2 somehow make it look good
filler work

had to leave some high spots just 2 try and keep what lil strenght ther was and move the door and then repair the door,
primer

and finally all finished

well i say finished, still got a whole day of polishing 2 do but basiclly finished lol and 2 top it all off iv managed 2 show Matt how good i am @ this sort of thing so iv got a job out of it!!! Big Grin lol only a couple of days a week but im happy just 2 get back into the trade!! see how long that lasts!!! lol
I know its not a 306 but thought you lot may appreciate the work iv put into this!!
Thanks given by:
I love jap...
would have them if it werent for the fuel gauges going down as fast as the rpm goes up!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
brilliant work! Good to hear you got a job out of it too!
Thanks given by:
Thanx guys!! Yer only reason I got rid of my scooby was the extremely poor mpgs!!! Lol
Thanks given by:
Good work! , very nice looking! Smile .
Thanks given by:
Looks like a bloody good job Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Great work! Bodywork is one thing I'd love to be able to do
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
very nice job looks stunning
Thanks given by:
Do like me an S14 Smile that's one helluva lot of filler in that panel though!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanx people Big Grin yer was some serious amount of filler in that 1/4 but honestly needed a new panel but as my brother uses n abuses it so seems rather pointless considering he will only smash it up on the 1st track day!! Lol
Thanks given by:
Love any 200SX, top work. Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returned to French crap kernow_joe 8 1,751 06-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam