April Fools...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools...
Anyone been got yet then? Or have you got anyone else?

I've not long got out of bed, so i'm feeling FAIRLY safe at the moment, but ive got plans to get my brother later on once he finishes work. gonna gaffa tape a ra*e alarm that i found at a house clearance to his bedroom door frame, and tape the cord to the door, so as soon as he opens it......well, i'm sure you can imagine the scene! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Er, you do know April Fools only applies to pre-12pm right? After that, you're the fool.

Had a guy at work claim he walked out, and another claim his missus is pregnant. Couple of people half heartedly saying their cars have been vandalised/stolen, Google claiming to have found treasure maps.. nothing good tbh.

As George W Bush famously said..

"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, sha.. erm.. you can't fool me twice"
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
When we was in jordan, in november one of the lads fixed a leak on an antranov, he tightened a hydraulic union stuck some resin on something. Our sgt has written a letter from "antanov" and has addressed it the station commander at odiham and its been sent out here. Basically thanking him. The poor lad hasnt stopped going on about it all day! Hes well chuffed... bless him!
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2013, 10:57 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Er, you do know April Fools only applies to pre-12pm right? After that, you're the fool.

Had a guy at work claim he walked out, and another claim his missus is pregnant. Couple of people half heartedly saying their cars have been vandalised/stolen, Google claiming to have found treasure maps.. nothing good tbh.

As George W Bush famously said..

"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, sha.. erm.. you can't fool me twice"

Guess that makes me a fool then, but when i found the alarm, i knew straight away what i was gonna do with it, but he won't be finished until gone 2pm, so my hands are pretty much tied in that respect. Still gonna be funny though! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
my fiancee got me, text me saying cooker was broken so i rushed home as i was looking forward to the roast chicken to find the oven was fine Angry lol rushed back for nothing

Thanks given by:
(01-04-2013, 01:30 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: my fiancee got me, text me saying cooker was broken so i rushed home as i was looking forward to the roast chicken to find the oven was fine Angry lol rushed back for nothing

haha first world problems! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
This is my April fools tools Smile
[Image: IMG-20130401-WA0000_zps44f7dd5e.jpg]

It's a 9L extinguisher filled with compressed air and 135DB air horns
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Oh ther is soooo much win in that air horn!!! Lol
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2013, 05:10 PM)Choppin Wrote: Oh ther is soooo much win in that air horn!!! Lol

That's a mans air horn Big Grin it's the one from my car. Just wanted a more hand held version

Now about to get a M8 with it for a laugh gonna video it

SOLD

Thanks given by:
http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf...2ca134.mp4

SOLD

Thanks given by:
Well i can't see it Tongue
Thanks given by:
thats better

[Image: th_20130401_193424_zps612ca134.jpg]

SOLD

Thanks given by: