To the fuckwit(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the fuckwit(s)
(30-03-2013, 08:53 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I really miss the exclusivity of driving a lotus tbh, the new crowd of 306 owners are really putting me off tbh. At least I can be proud of the fact that mine are really well looked after and as far removed from the average Chav wagon as possible.

That's the point of this forum really I guess

Yeah I do agree, and if I lived somewhere with more nice 306s and a larger memberbase from this forum it'd probably be different. But I can honestly say (other than BearBens HDi that I saw yesterday lol) I haven't seen another nice 306 on the road this year! Confused

(30-03-2013, 08:59 PM)Arron Wrote: That crowd has always been there and to be honest it could be an old fiesta/astra/punto but yea, the 1.9 d-turbo is the fave as its cheap to buy, a good all rounder and nothing really beats it bang for buck, but you cant tar everyone with the same brush. If you drive a 306 and your young and its got a forum sticker on or its obviously been fettled with your going to attract owners of the same car

Around here younger folk like their corsa's on finance, eco flex-special edition!!

Ive never had any of this happen to me and i live in bradford. Saying that if it was a personal thing they would just lob a brick at the windscreen, however this just sounds like petty youts.. were not petty up norf!!!

Tbf mostly round here its 1.4s or 1.6s....cos diesels are 'smelly and slow and for old people' ( actually got told this at a cruise I was at last year lol, the guy drove a 1.4! lol )

I didn't have a forum sticker (as I didnt wanna be recognised....yet I had the only china estate on the peninsula lol) and its not obvious anythings been done to it...its an estate on 306 wheels (most don't know which wheels a meridian should have) with a few subtle mods that no one should really notice. I didnt even wash it so it's not like it was a 'showcar' or anything lol. I just seem to attract twats, did in the Golf aswell, but that did have a few stickers on I suppose (dont think stickers mean I want to race some chavs in a 1.1 106 with a 180bhp Golf though... lol ).
Thanks given by:
sucks dood...
I been egged with a mate in a brand new disco v6tdci day before me wedding....

I knew em and had the cops at their door in 30min....

hope you get the gits
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Tom mate - youve admitted your a lady garden on the road, and the car had no exhaust

So a young lad booting about in a loud peugeot is going to attract attention. Maybe if you bought a pug in similar condition to your vectra and cherished it a lil like, say for example cullys estate, you wouldn't catch the attention of such folk. But meh, any mint car thats been modified/fettled with is going to attract some type of attention. Its just part of the scene unfortunately!!

Piggy are you saying a so called 'mate' egged your car?

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
'with a mate'...not by a mate?!?!?

my mate was driving...

and driving the 2week old fully specced and cleaned disco which he had borrowed from his work and we were using for my wedding the next day!!!

we would have stopped and done some damage but we rushed back to wash it off
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thats crap buddy, i can't believe that someone would do such a thing to the car!! It's all fun and games to them obviously!
No CCTV in that car park i presume?

As regards to people buying 306's because they are cheap... it's been going on years, you only have to look at the Max power Haynes manual (modifying book) to realise that!!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
that max power haynes is full of lols. i got given a copy and it makes a rather hilarious read
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(31-03-2013, 09:05 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: that max power haynes is full of lols. i got given a copy and it makes a rather hilarious read

I've had a copy of it for years, still finds it's way into my bookcase somehow.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
my copy is holding up the uneven leg on my desk haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Did you ever come fact to face with this absolute bellwhiff? Hope you gave him a slap. Prime tool this guy. Hope he does it to a psycho one day.
Thanks given by:
Holy thread revival batman!!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Estate?
Thanks given by:
Get the plate. Make a complaint. I done that and they had the car on system for a S59 so they slapped him with another one!
Back when it was 3 strikes and out, not sure if they did finally have it off him but wouldn't be suprised
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I thought this was you 6 lol!!!
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2013, 08:10 PM)Niall Wrote:
(30-03-2013, 08:09 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(30-03-2013, 07:59 PM)Niall Wrote: Find it funny that tom is happy to piss people off when they drive like dicks but what if they get out to have a go at the next set of lights? Lol

Lights? This is the countryside! lol

But yeah I do worry about that........spur of the moment thing though as it winds me up so much, worry about it afterwards though lol.

Plus it's not big scary black blokes anyway....have you seen the kind of the people that do it? It's skinny, greasy, 17 year olds in saxos/106s/306s lol, not hard to outrun tbh! Confused Plus I've got a f*cking big breaker bar in the car. Tongue

The other ones Ive noticed enjoy slowing down and braking are old people, obviously not wanting to race, but I assume to reduce the tailgating when they're doing 25mph in a 60....f*ck that, slowing down just means I get closer.... lol

Yes I am a lady garden on the road...... Itwasntme I annoy myself most of the time........hence adopting a new relaxed driving style in the Vec, the 306 made me do it...honest! Speechless

Alright Rowell!!!

you called?
Thanks given by:
[Image: cunts_zpsd39a2f33.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: