Jake's Black PH1 DTuuuurbo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake's Black PH1 DTuuuurbo.
i also think its a good colour to match your car although i maybe would have gone for a gloss rarther than matt. still looks bob on though.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
They ate not staying Matt, with lacquer on it has a gloss finish,

Like so
[Image: 6302ff47.jpg]

Not the best picture... But you see what I mean.

& all going green grant ThumbsUp
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
They going to be on for tomorrow/PPC?
Thanks given by:
Carlos182 Wrote:They going to be on for tomorrow/PPC?

Afraid not, the car is in shit mode atm, primer on the bonnet , no spoiler, odd wheels un-matched paint etc etc, trying to get it ready for fcs.

please take no notice of it as it looks crap at the moment!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Not much of an update but headed over to Dans to give him a bit of company and inevitably ended up fiddling with the car... have changed the lda pin for a better ground one, now smokes a lot less off boost,

Some pictures,

[Image: bf71e7e7.jpg]
[Image: caa013bc.jpg]

New right old left..

[Image: ac4911c3.jpg]
[Image: 1b580238.jpg]

And dan even couldn't resist involved my mopping up the excess diesel/oil in the lda housing.

[Image: 91053c18.jpg]
[Image: 0327ffd8.jpg]

Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
with that scoffolding on his arm o.O
hero!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Must be able to adjust them bars on his arm for better handling?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Dan that thing in your arm makes me cringe! Puke (get well soon)

Surely that pin has now reduced on-boost fuel?
I must have missed you at FCS Jake...
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Dan the man who can even with broken arms!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2012, 04:42 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Dan that thing in your arm makes me cringe! Puke (get well soon)

Surely that pin has now reduced on-boost fuel?
I must have missed you at FCS Jake...

Doesn't seem to, I really has made a difference off boost and still boosts fine through the revs,

I don't think Dan could resist =L,

Yeah I don't think we crossed at FCS Sad I did have a peek around the 205 though Wink
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Yeah my pin has a pretty epic grind. Made a huge difference to on boost fueling, had to reduce the fuel 3/4 of a turn to clear the smoke (with the old T2 mind).
Ahh did you see it on the dyno?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(21-06-2012, 05:12 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Yeah my pin has a pretty epic grind. Made a huge difference to on boost fueling, had to reduce the fuel 3/4 of a turn to clear the smoke (with the old T2 mind).
Ahh did you see it on the dyno?

No unfortunately not Sad I was watching track at that time I think Sad pretty gutted tbh.
Good result though!! Witt the clutch an all!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I haz gr33n wheels Cool

[Image: c7776a32.jpg]
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
They look like matt, JD Green from that photo, not the gloss lime I was expecting?! Still look sweet though Big Grin
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 05:42 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: They look like matt, JD Green from that photo, not the gloss lime I was expecting?! Still look sweet though Big Grin

Yeah they don't actually look Matt in person, they are more glossy, but the iPhone can't pick that up for Shit!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Love it jake, cant help but want to see standard fuel caps though, poss with green trims?
Thanks given by:
Ahhh, an iFail, should've guessed lol
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 06:32 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Love it jake, cant help but want to see standard fuel caps though, poss with green trims?

Lol no, I have promised myself not to f*ck it up by plastering green all over it. Just to stick with the wheels, I'm still tempted to polish the lips on them!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Standard fuel caps then? I like the ones on it but I think it might look better with std ones?
Thanks given by:
Been fiddling with the turbo setup a bit today as somehow a bolt had sheared that clamped the turbo to the manifold causing epic EG leaks!

[Image: c17f5fc1.jpg]
[Image: 04941fbe.jpg]
[Image: 081937a1.jpg]

Got to go back to mr clutch tomorrow as its still not setup right! Juddering in first and reverse!!!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Not sure on the green wheels at all dude but your car so it dont matter

Love Fondmetal wheels though - very cool rim
Thanks given by:
Hmm, not sure on the wheels from that pic, I reckon they look better shiny in person though. Smile

Think you possibly need a spoiler though.......thought you already had one tbh!!
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 04:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Hmm, not sure on the wheels from that pic, I reckon they look better shiny in person though. Smile

Think you possibly need a spoiler though.......thought you already had one tbh!!

He has its being sprayed afaik, maybe green?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
I don't usually like lairy wheels but they look good!
Whens the FMIC and paddle clutch going in? ThumbsUp
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Yeah spoiler Is in dans garage where it has sat for the last few months ! one of those can't be arsed things !

Not sure on FMIC if I even put one on at all.. Paddle clutch would be nice though!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I'll let you know what mines like when its back on the road.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 04:31 PM)Jake Wrote: Yeah spoiler Is in dans garage where it has sat for the last few months ! one of those can't be arsed things !

Ah right fair enough lol, I have a lot of those things too haha!
Thanks given by:
I love the wheels! They look f*cking cool, different is good and you my friend have done it very well Smile
Thanks given by:
looks good mate. Polished lip would be awesome on those wheels! This thread always makes me crave dturbo!
Thanks given by:
Well after over a month being at Mr clutch it is finally back in my hands ! With a new flywheel new clutch and replaced bell housing bolts..

However I have a lot of messing about to do with it... It feels painfully slow and rubbish to drive compared to the 220 1.8T A3 i have been driving since it broke. & i am fed up with it breaking down every 200 miles...

Needs a hole respray, new brakes, spoiler and grille fitting centre console replacing, and I am tempted to strip it out and stick some buckets in it.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by: