Jake's Black PH1 DTuuuurbo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake's Black PH1 DTuuuurbo.
Yeah also think about it, if you dont take back seat passengers often, is it usually pre-organised, i.e full car up to norwich for a night out, etc. because then you can just spend 10 minutes popping the rear seats back in before you leave Smile
Thanks given by:
I thought about doing that but it'd be annoying having to keep putting them in. Like on sat I only knew I was gonna have full car half hour before and it was pissing it down!

I think cars look a bit weird stripped out with standard front seats, and also it would look strange having just a parcel shelf so speakers would have to be relocated
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Only place I've got to keep the rear bench so that its handy is in the car lol!
Thanks given by:
Ben Wrote:I thought about doing that but it'd be annoying having to keep putting them in. Like on sat I only knew I was gonna have full car half hour before and it was pissing it down!

I think cars look a bit weird stripped out with standard front seats, and also it would look strange having just a parcel shelf so speakers would have to be relocated

cardboard box, lots of tape cut a hole, jobs a good un
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mine's the same... I've kept the front carpet, doorcards, rear seat belts etc... But removed most of the crap from the rear end....

Such a better drive - I sometimes have to put the back seats in but it's a 30 second job to just pop them back in, 4 bolts and just push the 2 benches down.

Trust me, you WON'T get irritated by the road noise when you hear the rorty exhaust noise... It feels like race car!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Just a better drive for the noise? Can't really feel any different for the weight saving can it?
Thanks given by:
Ben Wrote:Just a better drive for the noise? Can't really feel any different for the weight saving can it?
youll be suprised mate!
Thanks given by:
Ben Wrote:Just a better drive for the noise? Can't really feel any different for the weight saving can it?

I'm being serious here, it makes it seem more responsive, the slightest throttle inputs will make the car move... Rather than just loading the engine more...

I don't know whether it's just a placebo thing, but it's such a difference... Feels so much more awesome.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
Like having sex without a condom on. Should feel the same, but it doesnt.... :romance-inlove:

edit, bit TMI for a car forum?
Thanks given by:
Ahaahaha. Good reference!, I may try it when I have some time off.. See how I get on.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:edit, bit TMI for a car forum?
just fine daniel, just fiiine Big Grin lol
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Like having sex without a condom on. Should feel the same, but it doesnt.... :romance-inlove:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Ahaahaha. Good reference!, I may try it when I have some time off.. See how I get on.
just make sure shes on the pill or something unless you actually want babies
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Like having sex without a condom on. Should feel the same, but it doesnt.... :romance-inlove:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Ahaahaha. Good reference!, I may try it when I have some time off.. See how I get on.
just make sure shes on the pill or something unless you actually want babies

Lmao just seen how that looks, & no I meant the car

ninja implant ftw. ninja
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
lmao Hahahaha Phil!! Pretty funny for you, well done! LOL
Thanks given by:
Looks strange.
[Image: a2ac0bbe.jpg]
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
weight saving ftw

[Image: 129028702678550206.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol, you should have gone out for a spin with some goggles on lmao
Thanks given by:
Make the scuttle black while it's out Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
How much do windscreens cost if you dont go through insurance?

Because mines pretty scratched, and covered in diesel ( dont ask, diesel priming lol) and the rubber around the outside is pretty rough....wouldnt mind a new one myself!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
And also covered in bits of grinding swarf that's melted into the windscreen whilst hot and now leaves rusty streaks?

Yeah, mine's the same - lol!
Thanks given by:
On Insurance it's a 75 quid excess.
For a proper heat reflective windscreen (which most newish 306s have), it's about 300-350 fitted.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
had 2 windscreens replaced on the old car was around £90 brand new the screen itself came from auto glass manufacturer think the rubber seal was around £30
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Have no idea how much it is if you don't go through insurance, but as Nial said it was £75 excess.
And was done in 20 minutes!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
i payed £90 for my screen when it got done,
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Sure I saw heated screens for about £250, seriously tempted by one!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How am I only seeing this thread now! Its looks to be going well anyway.

Going back a good few pages here, but what turbo is that downpipe elbow off, looks about twice the diameter of mine lol
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Just used the k14 one but don't think they are much different from the t2, gt15 elbow?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Anyone know what this plug is for ?

It's by the lights ?

[Image: 775337cb.jpg]

[Image: f729ed5f.jpg]

[Image: 53a4a683.jpg]
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Fog lights?
Thanks given by:
MarkTD Wrote:Fog lights?