Isofix bars, Ph3 r/wiper motor Arrianes etc etc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isofix bars, Ph3 r/wiper motor Arrianes etc etc
Pair of Isofix bars for all 3&5 door models - they do NOT fit the sedan or cabby. £40 posted

Ph3 rear wiper motor with relay for hatchback NOT estate. £25 posted

Pair of Onyx black front door handles £15 posted

Set of 4 Ariannes(wheels only - there are no tyres available so please don't ask), need a refurb but no major chunks out or dents. Bought off Kentiboi last summer with big plans but now these plans have changed so they're up for sale. Full set of Center caps included £80 collected and yes you can arrange your own courier or collect these from Redditch.
[Image: azuzu6ub.jpg][Image: hyrehavy.jpg][Image: udejujy4.jpg][Image: 3erusetu.jpg]
Pic to follow on Sunday for the wheels other pics Saturday at some point before everyone starts saying where's the pics?
Thanks given by:
What size are the wheels
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
Oil burner - why do you want my post deleted?
Willo - Ariannes only come in 6,5j x 16 inch size
Thanks given by:
That's ok I didn't know what size they came in I can never remember which wheel is which size
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
You want to buy them then willo? lol they'll look really nice on the 306 with some fresh paint on them.
Thanks given by:
I dont mate, I posted in it by accident
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Aww ok - let you off

Just this once though :p lol
Thanks given by:
ill give you .50 for the door handles? :-}
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4way - if you personally come to my house with the 50p then you can have them at that price but that only applies to you (you must bring photo ID to prove that you are who you say you are and it must have a Portsmouth address on it to prove you've actually driven that far). I'm not telling you where I live :p for that money you have to work it out yourself.
I will give you precisely 24hrs to collect or no deal as I've had an offer from a member in Ireland who is waiting for me to get a quote on posting them to there.
Thanks given by:
Is this the rear wiper motor that was removed with a crow bar and one of the wheels are square from when you chucked it into my van I will give you scrap value of £30 max as you know I'm a pikey and know my metal and weights Wink

Thanks given by:
Hey - aint none of them Ariannes that are square it's the clones I'm running on that's square on the inside bitch and you know it - just trying to talk yourself into a better deal on here just put your inlet manifold up another £10 lol
Thanks given by:
That's fine dude I can buy mikes :p that one arianne is square as f*ck just how you like them lmao

Thanks given by:
Them Arrianes ain't square at all unless you've made it square - they had tyres on when I bought them and all seated properly unlike my current drivers cyclone lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiper motor for a 2000 306 jim15002 2 842 30-07-2021, 09:17 AM
Last Post: jim15002
  306 ISOfix Toms306 15 2,739 25-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  New XUD water pump and used 306 front wiper motor powerandtorque 0 941 25-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Last Post: powerandtorque