A car for under £500 with long MOT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A car for under £500 with long MOT.
For my girlfriend, so must have been owned for a while to know everything works ok.
Must be MOT'd for over 10 months - cant be arsed with her pissing about with it in the near future.
Must be taxed at time of purchase, purely so we can drive it away and use it until we can tax it.
Must not have anything serious wrong with it, and good tyres etc, preferably under 100,000 miles and with service history or recently serviced.

Can be any small car thats generally cheap to insure.
Money waiting.

Have been to dealers but they all want way too much money for cars that I keep finding lots of little niggly things wrong with. Makes me me loose faith with little things like tyres recently blown up, batteries dieing and needing booster packs, stalks not working, bulbs out, speedos not working spare tyre flat, heavy rust etc, when the cars were advertised as VGWO so I will see what I can find on here Smile
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be honest for £500 you ain't going to get a car that doesn't have a few niggles!!!
Thanks given by:
looking at selling mine for slightly more than your asking. see sig.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
friend of mine just sold ph1 xrdt with tax and mot for 300!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You're asking an awful lot for under £500!
Thanks given by:
As above for £500 your looking at a car with a few niggles unless you get lucky
Thanks given by:
Give her the DT Dave, she wont mind a bit of 30psi and flying rods every now and again Wink charge her a grand for it and then buy a tidy ph1 for yourself Wink hehe
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I tried looking for a fully working car with t&t for under £500. There was only 1 in a 60 mile radius, and that was a 15 year old 106 nad. Would help if you could raise the budget a bit!
Thanks given by:
i will have the 206 up soon as the private plate is of it 03 plate though so would want a few more ££ than 500 lol
Thanks given by:
For the price it is

http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=11210
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by: