cherry bomb?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cherry bomb?
has anyone fitted a cherrybomb back box? is fo witch one? and does it make it sound better or better to buy a propper system? Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2013, 06:33 PM)lenny_pug98 Wrote: has anyone fitted a cherrybomb back box? is fo witch one? and does it make it sound better or better to buy a propper system? Itwasntme

I had a cherry bomb fitted to a hdi.. Sounded okay. Don't really get the same effect with them on a diesel.

Dan! Has one on his astra... They do what the say on the box .. Make a loud noise.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Meh. I would keep a standard nice shiny bacbox and just fit a straight through middle pipe! Sportex straight through mid sections are like £60 on ebay and it bolts straight on. Wont have to faff about with custom mounts and flanges etc that way!
Thanks given by:
On a diesel I would just go straight pipe instead. On a petrol they are quite loud though.
Thanks given by:
its a 1.4... i wouldnt get a cherry bomb... falling into a stereo type. Id probably get a fairly standard box with a nice 3" round tip and then get a sportex straight through centre section!
Thanks given by:
I have decided to go for a sportex system with a 3" round tip back box and get a good air feed and lighten it and lower it Smile
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2013, 09:38 AM)lenny_pug98 Wrote: I have decided to go for a sportex system with a 3" round tip back box and get a good air feed and lighten it and lower it Smile

gdgd thats what i did on my 1.4 Smile
Thanks given by:
yeah they do sound good and not a bad price really for a complete system
Thanks given by:
completely strip it and stiffen the suspension, 1.4's are actually quite good fun to chuck around if you get rid of all the unnecessary weight
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
i have started stripping out mate but it was getting cold out side with the snow so thought id stop for a bacon sandwich and cuppa teaThumbsUp
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cherry bomb or big back box bighead02 9 2,516 14-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: maz-306-xs