Newbie here from the Woking area :-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here from the Woking area :-)
Hi guys, my names Dan and I'm from Bisley in Woking. I've had a 306 for about 3-4 years now and its been off the road for a while as other cars have had to take priority. Anyways not gonna bore you all with my life story...short of it is that I'm putting it back on the road and want to for once in my life be on a forum and share my project. Basically its a 1.8xs on a 'T' reg and its pretty much the best car I've ever owned. So reliable and nips along alright too. Doesn't break any land speed records, but is good for what it is. Anyways, this seems like a very friendly and welcoming forum and I dare say you'll all see me popping up on here.
Cheers Guys
Dan (floz)
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Dan, keep an eye out for the Burgundy 405 around aldershot, guildford and over to dorking. Sometimes woking, thats me.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Oh right I'm sure I'll see you about then :-) probably seen each other about before...can't miss me :p haha
Thanks given by:
Also...sorry to be thick but why won't the forum let me write on a topic? Someone's selling some springs and I've been trying to get my name on them all day and last night and it won't let me :-( says I don't have permission?
Thanks given by:
think you need 10+ posts to comment in the for sale area?

Also, welcome along mate. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's right, just a few more posts and you'll be able to post in there Smile

Welcome to the forum by the way, there are plenty of meets in the South so keep an eye out.
Thanks given by:
Ahh that makes sense :-) cheers for the help guys. Yeah I was looking on the meets page...may just have to attend. If I don't bring the pug I'll bring the big toy :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: