wait...what?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wait...what?
just happened?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Gawd knows, but it's still a better love story than twilight.
Thanks given by:
Nobody knows. A war started and ended. A life was bought into and taken from this world.
Its best not to question them
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao

What just happened was a lesson in "banter"

Some of you would do well to realise no harm was meant, end of the day Dumdum wouldn't dare ban me as you'd all get really upset and shit.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dum definitely needs to ban this douchbag who loves cocks! ^^^
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 01:54 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Dum definitely needs to ban this douchbag who loves cocks! ^^^

Definitely. Especially before I turn into a spelling nazi too, you douchebag.
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 01:54 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: lmao

Some of you would do well to realise no harm was meant, end of the day Dumdum wouldn't dare ban me as you'd all get really upset and shit.

Dum dum wouldn't but I on the other hand are a bigger lady garden than dum dum

But I wouldn't because I reckon under that fugly exterior of yours, your just a big cuddly scot who just wants to be loved and accepted in society....non-Scottish/normal society that is.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 01:56 PM)Niall Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 01:54 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: lmao

Dum dum wouldn't but I on the other hand are a bigger lady garden than dum dum

But I wouldn't because I reckon under that fugly exterior of yours, your just a big cuddly scot who just wants to be loved and accepted in society....non-Scottish/normal society that is.

lmao

The ban hamster was on the internetz long before you were born, and it'll be here long after you're gone.

Your relatively recent acquisition of the aforementioned hamster makes you no more of a lady garden than anyone.

f*ck's sake, all these overnight startup lady gardens throwing their weight around.
Thanks given by:
Nah man I'm hardcore. I will be on this forum till the day it dies a .net death. I will go down with my ship

/overruling site admin
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 02:01 PM)Niall Wrote: Nah man I'm hardcore. I will be on this forum till the day it dies a .net death. I will go down with my ship

/overruling site admin

Still doesn't make you a lady garden though does it?

What I HAVE noticed though is that forum bashing seems to have died a death. I mind about 10 years ago on the old Max Power forums. All night spent photoshopping and trolling, proper manly insults getting thrown about and the admin letting them pass.

Now it's all "erhmahgherd people are arguing the place is going to fall to bits" like the fairies the majority of members are. Noone can dish out as good as they get anymore and it's depressing as let's face it, the ability to spar on the internet is what makes us men.
Thanks given by:
Not at all. It's just no one wants to mtfu and abuse. When I do I get told off by that lanky ginger prick who stole my van!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
So we blame Scott for the oestrogen/testosterone levels needing balanced?
Thanks given by:
Yah pretty much. Either that or we need a mass forum cull of whining little bitch faggots that can't take the high levels of banter that were about on this forum!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 02:12 PM)Niall Wrote: Yah pretty much. Either that or we need a mass forum cull of whining little bitch faggots that can't take the high levels of banter that were about on this forum!

Quoted to preserve the honesty.

It's like when people sign up and get ripped.. too much namby pambyness these days, all "oh welcome to our community we love you" when it should be a baptism of fire to decide whether or not they're accepted.
Thanks given by:
what did i miss? ...Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 02:14 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 02:12 PM)Niall Wrote: Yah pretty much. Either that or we need a mass forum cull of whining little bitch faggots that can't take the high levels of banter that were about on this forum!

Quoted to preserve the honesty.

It's like when people sign up and get ripped.. too much namby pambyness these days, all "oh welcome to our community we love you" when it should be a baptism of fire to decide whether or not they're accepted.

I like this idea. Might get rid of the recent influx of idiots we have had!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
We have enough of a community now. We don't need any more friends. Therefore I propose all newbies get a baptism of fire to determine their worthiness.

And if a female signs up, everyone has to post "tits or gtfo" until the advice is taken.
Thanks given by:
Look guys can we all just get along.......

f*ck you Niall you lanky prick. And also f*ck you Chris you Scottish wanker.

Well, I feel better Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 02:27 PM)Matt Wrote: Look guys can we all just get along.......

f*ck you Niall you lanky prick. And also f*ck you Chris you Scottish wanker.

Well, I feel better Smile

Shit lady garden is shit.

Basic insults taken from chapter 1 of "how to be an e-lady garden". Presumably someone part exchanged the book for your caravan and conrod shrapnel? Because you're certainly too poor to afford the £9.99 RRP.
Thanks given by:
Your Scottish your opinion counts for nothing Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 02:38 PM)Puggie Wrote: Your Scottish your opinion counts for nothing Big Grin

Another one to enroll in the school of internetsults. Unfortunately I don't know enough about you to respond with a personalised insult, but i'm 99% sure you typed that while you were swapping between cocks to gag on.

Anyone else?
Thanks given by:
As it happens i typed that as was plowing your mum up the cack shoot Big Grin

Just thought i would get involved as there nothing like a bit forum banter tbh.

P.s pics to follow Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Mum jokes? Doh

For that it's pics of your mum or GTFO.
Thanks given by:
I can take a picture of her grave stone ?
Thanks given by:
Y U MAKE MUM JOKES?
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 02:57 PM)Puggie Wrote: I can take a picture of her grave stone ?

Overplayed.

Maybe it's the eyeful of semen that caused you to misread lesson two: do NOT use mum jokes at every opportunity.

I'd offer you a tissue but you probably wouldn't know what to do with that either...
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 01:54 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: end of the day Dumdum wouldn't dare ban me as you'd all get really upset and shit.
Is that a challenge?

(06-03-2013, 02:06 PM)Niall Wrote: Not at all. It's just no one wants to mtfu and abuse. When I do I get told off by that lanky ginger prick who stole my van!
Yeah this is my reason for not banning TBH cos scott would whinge. IMO before we can get some proper abuse we need to get rid of the swear filter the women who own/run this forum think we need (scott/fooby/ed/kim)

(06-03-2013, 02:27 PM)Matt Wrote: And also f*ck you Chris you Scottish wanker.
Do you mean me or pellowe? your not very specific you fat slice of dog shit
Thanks given by:
Ahhh man thus could epic. I dont think the baptisum of fire will go down well with scott but im on board Big Grin

Lets get it on !!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Haha.
Is over played but I have been caught out before.

Felt bad doesn't even cover it.
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 03:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 01:54 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: end of the day Dumdum wouldn't dare ban me as you'd all get really upset and shit.
Is that a challenge?

Did you just disappear for a few hours to grow a pair of balls? It usually happens when you're in your early teens, you notice hair in places you never had it before, and boys become more attractive to people like you.

According to your recent profile pic i'd say you've a few years to go yet, not a couple of hours..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cant wait till im back in a 306. underground375 12 1,980 06-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Wait, what? Andy 37 8,886 29-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Andy
  Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! hbomb1905 160 49,448 15-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Toms306