Peugeot 306 1.4 LX

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 306 1.4 LX
Just new to the forum, will hopefully be posting some modifications that I've already completed, and others that will hopefully be soon to come! 113,700 miles on the clock, and still pulling strong (after a new head gasket and timing belt).

Just posting this phone picture for now, will get better ones up later.

Kris

List of things I'd like to do:
Lowered 40mm and 1 nick (reduce arch gap a bit!)
Mudflaps
Exhaust
Air horn
Wind deflectors
Windows tinted
?Wheels?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
So now we have KrisB and KrisC.....i see a pattern forming! lol

So what have you done to it? Got any plans.

Welcome along to the forum, be prepared for lots of banter and "extracting of urine", we're a friendly bunch, if a little scatty! lol

Is that Venetian Green?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum! Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome!!
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2013, 11:20 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: So now we have KrisB and KrisC.....i see a pattern forming! lol

So what have you done to it? Got any plans.

Welcome along to the forum, be prepared for lots of banter and "extracting of urine", we're a friendly bunch, if a little scatty! lol

Is that Venetian Green?

Thanks! So far all I've done is change out the sound system for a set of 6x9's in the parcel shelf and two better 6.5inch speakers in the front. (Originally came with one speaker in the front, wondered why there was no sound from driver side!) Also had to fix the common fault of the electric windows not working, relatively quick wiring fix. LED sidelights in. Also had to fit new fog light bulbs, job and a half, up on axle stands, plastic crap out of the road and then tight squeeze to get the bulbs in and out.

Nothing in the way of modding it properly so far, just getting it to a nice standard state. ie cleaning the guff out of it, sealing up leaking areas (such as the aerial!). Got a few wee dents to try and pop out first, going to try DIY style with a plunger as they're only small and giving it some TLC, a woman owned it before me, and clearly she wasn't the best of drivers. Front and rear bumpers scuffed to pieces, so going to respray them in the better weather!

And yes, she is! Haven't seen that many about the same colour as mine, which is quite nice, unique.

PS- List of things I'd like to do:
Lowered 40mm and 1 nick (reduce arch gap a bit!)
Mudflaps
Exhaust
Air horn
Wind deflectors
Windows tinted
?Wheels?
Thanks given by:
Mmmm lovely colour, if only I knew my photobucket details I'd whore off my old one!

Welcome along buddy
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
welcome
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome along nice looking car man. Plenty to be getting on with lol
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate gonna b a nice little project
Thanks given by:
Welcome .

I have exactly the same version as you . 1.4 lx in venetian green.
You dont see many of them about in this colour.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 09:05 AM)NottsPug Wrote: Welcome along nice looking car man. Plenty to be getting on with lol

Just a wee bit! Just ordered a sunstrip for it as well, should arrive at some point next week. Then probably move onto the mudflaps. Start with the cheaper things!

(01-03-2013, 09:50 AM)Herby7 Wrote: Welcome .

I have exactly the same version as you . 1.4 lx in venetian green.
You dont see many of them about in this colour.

I haven't seen one the same colour as mine, in 4000 miles since I've had it. They're a rare breed. The wee 1.4 is surprisingly quite quick, my mate has a D-Turbo and he was surprised at her, was able to keep up with him round the country roads! Hope to see more pictures of yours!
Thanks given by:
There's only one other near me that i have seen that has a similar registration as well. Yh i think its quite nippy for a 1.4 .
Thanks given by:
welcome! Better to lower the rear beam properly than the nick method!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
KrisCampbell

Just added Pictures of mine in the Photos of Member/Cars section.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 05:20 PM)SRowell Wrote: welcome! Better to lower the rear beam properly than the nick method!
Would it be much more difficult to do it properly? All my mates have just done it the nick method. And would it cost much more for parts? (One of my friends has his own garage and tools)
Thanks given by:
Another wee picture of her I took today, just after giving her a wash. Need to get the dent out of the front right wing still however!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: