hello :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello :)
Hello, wanted to introduce myself now, but with not so happy news:

Sadly, I have to sell our Michelle (I like the Beatles, and Peugeot is French Smile Our household has also got Jude (206), Lucy (206) and Penny (307) Big Grin

Michelle (306 1995 1.9 D) has been a wonderful car. Saved it from being scrapped, it swam through rivers on roads during floods without stalling, started during coldest mornings.. Runs smooth, having its age in mind.

This is not a sales' post, but rather a sharing of what I had, and wanting it to get in good hands, as it was well looked after. The bolts rusty however (check my post history for a snapped brake bleeding nipple), but it surely could be resurrected, in worst case, broken and live on in pieces

Cheers,
sledge
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, im sure you'll find any advice - and maybe even help - that you need on here! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 12:21 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Welcome along, im sure you'll find any advice - and maybe even help - that you need on here! Big Grin

Thanks, a truly lovely forum this one, and 306 is a one-of-the-kind-discontinued car. I wish Peugeot would re-release it Smile in a modern shape, but without too much changes to exterior, especially, leave the dimensions intact (could never find car of the same spaciousness and overall size - the two factors which sadly do not go hand in hand)
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2013, 12:15 PM)sledge Wrote: and Penny (307) Smile

:o I thaught mine was the only one called penny! Smile
Welcome along!
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
Lol welcome along
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome