Relocating cd player

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relocating cd player
Anyone know how hard it is to relocate the cd player to the lower cubby hole thingy...?? or if theres a guide?
Thanks given by:
Would like to know this aswell as I'm planning on doing it at the weekend

Done it on my civic, and the cables reached ok so hopefully its the same for the dturbo
Thanks given by:
Just cut out the hole a bit bigger, and the stock loom will reach.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I'd love to see what it looks like located there can be done look is cspellowes stance wagon project he's moved his there its somewhere near the end

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-1491-page-46.html

Halfway down
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 08:33 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Just cut out the hole a bit bigger, and the stock loom will reach.

+1
Thanks given by:
Easy to do but wouldn't recommend it with the ph1 centre console, ph2/3 one works much better Smile

And as already said, get the trim out the way and pull the standard loom down, it does fit but you might need to jiggle it past the heater controls etc
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is how mine looked once

Thanks given by:
Cheers

I've mine converted to a ph2 center console as I had this planned, good to know the cables reach
Thanks given by:
What are you putting in the original place of the headunit? Just out of curiosity Smile
Thanks given by:
Have a single din pocket that fits a treat, is only temp untill I get 3 gauges for there
Thanks given by:
cheers guys, might take the plastic into uni composites lab and get it all done nice and tidy Smile and in place of the sterio im putting the 3 guages, dont like them on the dash in pods or on the door, cant stand things being in the way..
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CD player LewisG 10 2,111 15-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post: LewisG