Car Assault :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Assault :(
Woke up yesterday morning to find that some pleasant fellow decided to put their foot through my Pug's passenger window. Nothing was taken, despite the car being full of shit that could have been flogged. Brand new Sony stereo installed and the keys to take it out were in the glovebox! Pointless car abuse. Only had it a couple weeks! Angry

[Image: 525756_4818953425963_527960172_n.jpg]

Sympathy welcome! Angel
Thanks given by:
C*nts.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
unlucky mate, mine got keyed for no apparent reason once, never been so angry
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
That ain't fair mate. I'd offer a window but looks like yours is a 3 door.
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2013, 11:08 PM)jay8086 Wrote: That ain't fair mate. I'd offer a window but looks like yours is a 3 door.

Yeah 3 door, thanks though!

Got a window from scrappy today. Its lodged in there for now. Window motor has seen better days and the actual door has been bent in a little at the top.

Another job added to the list! Undecided
Thanks given by:
What a shitter man!
Thanks given by:
I'd love to meet the little shit that did this, then find something they care about and smash it up.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
bad luck. I have no idea why people do this. I can see the mentality of some idiots doing it to ferraris etc because they are jealous but who on earth would bother with our french hatches? D:
Thanks given by:
Because they have so little that our french hatches are jealousy worthy?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2013, 11:25 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I'd love to meet the little shit that did this, then find something they care about and smash it up.

Like their face? Does my nut in when shit like this happens
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 12:12 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Because they have so little that our french hatches are jealousy worthy?

Apparently so. Sad Proper paranoid about it being out there now. God help any little bastard who goes near it over the next few nights. Bat is by the front door ready!
Thanks given by:
What pricks!!! have you reported it? i suppose it's not really worth it is it...
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
wankers!
Thanks given by:
What a winker. No need for it

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
What a cnut, you'll be finding bits of broken glass in there for years to come!

Glad you've got it sorted already, and i can fully understand you feeling paranoid about leaving it where it was, as i had my old 1.4 broken into down a side road, and ive refused to park down there ever since.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2013, 01:42 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: What a cnut, you'll be finding bits of broken glass in there for years to come

This x1000
2 years ago my rear windscreen was put through and still find bits in the boot now and again. Even though its stripped out lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Why do people do these things! Got no time for them!
Thanks given by:
Worth reporting it just incase it happens again to you or anyone down your road, might mean that a local plod will make it routine to go down your road more often or something like that.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hello my lovely lol tell me about i had to fit it for u lol well get it sorted next week get it all done Speechless
Thanks given by:
Feckin scrotes!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This happened to me once, found out who it was, found out where he lived, and smashed a few of his green house windows in the night lmao
Thanks given by:
Smashed glass is a bugger to clean up, time to have the both the seats out and a jolly good hoover tbh!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 05:36 PM)Tom Wrote: Smashed glass is a bugger to clean up, time to have the both the seats out and a jolly good hoover tbh!

Yeah, this might have to be done. Hoovered it twice already and I'm still getting bits of glass appear everywhere. In the seat belt clips, ash tray, etc. Proper pain in the ass ;P
Thanks given by:
I take it u are going to need a hand lol it be ok it's 5 min job lol
Thanks given by:
Hard luck! Miami blue phase 1?
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 05:41 PM)Bananalad Wrote: Hard luck! Miami blue phase 1?

That's the one! I'll get a couple pictures up once the door is back in one piece and shes had a bath! Angel Ordering a window motor today. Hopefully be nice and tidy again by next weekend.
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 04:36 PM)Marcus1991 Wrote: This happened to me once, found out who it was, found out where he lived, and smashed a few of his green house windows in the night lmao

Haha nice 1
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  assault and battery cully 6 1,218 19-10-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Post: impotentials