COTM - Best 5 door

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COTM - Best 5 door
(03-03-2013, 10:10 AM)Pipps Wrote: Forgive me for being controversial - it was poor taste. I apologise.

Thanks for the Photobucket stalking though - and the wake-up call about online privacy. I'll clean that up. Appreciated.

I didn't mean that 'family' comment in the way it may have been received - I simply meant that you must have a compelling reason to own a five-door car, such as ferrying three kids in the back. (Why else would you own one?!)

My comments were dumb, but if anyone would like any help sorting their car out by smoothing over the back doors then I'd be happy to help.

Pompeymark should win - because his car is totally original, and he's a sound bloke. His is also the least 'five door' five door car here. Smile

I'll repeat what I said earlier, attempting to be a funny lady garden and just being a lady garden.

Tell me and my "fat family" to f*ck off with my five door and i'll make sure you can never make a family sir, even if you wanted to. There's no other way it could be construed, you're just an arrogant dick.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Try not to take yourself too seriously, pal Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COTM - November 2013 - Ladies of 306OC Dum-Dum 38 11,022 12-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Car of the month (COTM) - Best '6 THE_Liam 107 32,100 17-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  COTM VOTING - October 2013 - becauseracecar Dum-Dum 16 5,427 02-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Last Post: samass