• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 306 HDi Meridian Estate
[Image: ve2udypy.jpg]

[Image: edevehun.jpg]

[Image: my3abu7e.jpg]

[Image: 2e9ema8u.jpg]

[Image: by8yjave.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty tidy, got any plans for it?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well truth is I have never owned a Peugeot! I have always messed around with VAG cars. Any recommendations?
Thanks given by:
Boost. Lots and lots of boost.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(14-02-2013, 10:57 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Boost. Lots and lots of boost.

This.

I'd say lose the Lasers for something lighter, have you felt how heavy those feckin' wheels are?! lol Get some lows sorted too, then focus on the engine. Big Grin

I must admit, im really beginning to regret not holding out for an estate when i got the DT. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello estate fwend! Looks very tidy! Is that a dent on the right of the boot lid? ive got one there too D:

First thing to do really is a Stage 1 map which will take you from 90 to 125hp. Dont need any mods or anything to support that!

Could go to gti brakes but the 266mm setup is pretty good actually! Lower it 40mm or 60mm Tongue Then for stage 2 youre looking at 150hp but you will need a front mount intercooler and a uprated clutch! Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm interested in the engine mods but lowering I hate so I'll be keeping it standard really. 125bhp sound nice as a remap, give me that extra bit of oomph.

If I lose the wheels what do I get to replace them ?

And yes sorry there is a dent on the boot. The removal guy is pencilled in for that one
Thanks given by:
mint wagon like the wheels not to many estate 306's floating about
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 07:48 AM)jpderv Wrote: mint wagon like the wheels not to many estate 306's floating about

lol
thats all that was sold in the last year and a half estates and cabs

tidy looking car though Wink
Thanks given by:
youve got me thinking about the wheels, i have seen some pretty crappy Cyclone alloys for a few quid in a local ad mag, he wants £40 for 4 but they all need refurbishing. He describes them as 'tatty'. I think they look quite smart but how much am i looking to refurb 4 of them?

Cheers guys, yes i was looking into the Estate version and Peugeot only really sold 306 Estates on Y, 51 and 02 Plates. A company in London call 'Planned Maintenance' had about 500 white HDI Estates as company cars and they are still floating about today. If you know or have seen a White 306 HDI Estate you can bet your bottom dollar that its first owner was Planned Maintenance. (usually has a London Prefix registration - LD51 etc)
Thanks given by:
Looks good buddy. And pretty much any alloy is lighter than a lazer lol

Cyclones for £40 is cheap. Looking at £200-250 for a pro refurb but if you put in a little work and do them yourself you can do it for sub £50 inc sand paper thinners and paint .

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: