Automation Game - Anyone seen this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automation Game - Anyone seen this?
Well thought i'd do a mini update to this.. I pre-ordered it, turbo's have now been released and have had a bit of time to play.. so, here's a 2.1 '6 turbo lump "i made earlier" Tongue

[Image: 599561_10151887527739465_252598807_n.jpg]
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think I worked out that this would not run on my laptop Sad

Since when did a '6 have DI? :p
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Since i added it.. Along with VVL and VVT... but shhh.. Tongue In all fairness it makes near that on EFI and normal cams anyway.. It was just an out and out power build hence the massively peaky graph haha

You could just play it on the lowest settings? My comps only dual core and handles it no problem on midrange settings
Thanks given by:
sooooo what do you actually get as a pre order pack now?? any shell building or any of tje "running the company" part of it?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I4,I6 and V8 XP/FP, turbos and twin turbo's.. Now they've finished the turbo and diagnostics they're starting work on the car designer part now
Thanks given by:
Turbo's are in now, just been patched, turbo 1.4 looks fun...
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
may have to get back on this at the weekend. i havnt been on for a while

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
The beta of the car body designer is out today for anyone that was playing with this. Demo shortly.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Saw them post about it on the FB page, gunna have to give it a blast when i get home, I thought it wasn't out for people who haven't pre-ordered til the 06/08/13?
Thanks given by:
Hence the beta being out and the demo being out shortly...Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah.. i'm not tired, thought you meant you were going to demo it to us shortly lmao
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Cars (Game) philpemberton94 7 1,701 13-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Midnightclub
  Project Cars (Game) philpemberton94 0 1,008 11-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Last Post: philpemberton94
  What car game Niall 445 78,372 11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: rocker8742