306 parcel shelf speakers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 parcel shelf speakers
Hi im looking a decent/very good set of speakers for the parcel shelf of my 306 sedan... Is it hard to do? Has anyone a good guide and links to some ideal speakers?

Had a quick search but nothing really answered my questions tbh..

Thanks for any help given!!
Thanks given by:
iirc they are 6.5 inch. you got loads of choice mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Something like this do me?

http://bit.ly/VtTVr8
Thanks given by:
Couldn't get your link to work but think you mean these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310499372229;j...26_rdc%3D1

They're a bit pricey for what you need.

Have a look at Dynamic Sounds online shop, or Car Audio Direct.

They have speakers for any budget, just go with a decent brand name. IMO, if you're not going to run the speakers off of a separate amplifier then just get something around the £30 mark, which will be a significant upgrade over standard but requires no additional hardware or wiring.

Dynamic Sounds are very helpful guys if you call them up.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
The only reason you should need rear speakers in your car is for 'rear fill' or if you often have passengers in the back.
Otherwise a decent set of amplified components up front should be more than adequate and you won't get the sounds from the rears muddying up the imaging from the fronts.
Thanks given by:
i got alpine sxe-1725s for my rear shelf as they slot straight in sound decent very efficient and where cheap. they only for rear fill so i don't mind the fact that bass is weak on them as i have a sub in boot and focal components up front lol. At the moment they high passed at 80hz aswell thinking of going up to 120hz as that will make my sub sound better(even though tbh anything now on my set is very fine tuning as i'm all active)

Soundstage is at front so invest much more money in fronts, 2 way components are good 3 way is more hassle then it's worth lol

just to add the phase 1 parcel shelf gives mmuch better SQ then the phase 2/3 stealth shelf. I did try with the stealth shelf but it's just not as good period.

Speaker placement and mount is better in phase 1 means a hell of a lot less rattles and more imaging
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parcel shelf Jimer64 2 1,909 15-06-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jimer64
  Parcel shelf speakers allye 14 3,198 08-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  door and parcel shelf speakers Dramsay1984 3 1,382 01-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Iceman299