Where to get replacement lamps for Morettes????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to get replacement lamps for Morettes????
struggling to find them at a decent price, the cibie's are too expensive, surely other manufacturers must make them but i can't seem to find them on fleabay . . . . . .any links would be appreciated . . . .
Cheers, Matt . . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
phase 1 if it makes any difference as i think they're generic . . . . . i think they're like 5 1/2 inch the main ones . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I really struggled with finding these for decent money. Gave up in the end and just removed the rusty inner for an intake.

Might be worth looking into getting them re-chromed instead, meant to be cheaper.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
londondan86 Wrote:I really struggled with finding these for decent money. Gave up in the end and just removed the rusty inner for an intake.

Might be worth looking into getting them re-chromed instead, meant to be cheaper.
oh right . . . .yeah an inner is coming out for the same reason mate, so they come apart then do they? . . . . might see about getting that done then if so . . .Smile
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:
londondan86 Wrote:I really struggled with finding these for decent money. Gave up in the end and just removed the rusty inner for an intake.

oh right . . . .yeah an inner is coming out for the same reason mate, so they come apart then do they? . . . . might see about getting that done then if so . . .Smile

Yea I had a google but didn't really pursue it as the other 3 are mint. I think you just sent the hole lamp off and then they post it back. Saying that I have heard about (but never seen for myself) paints which will do it at home.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

Yea I had a google but didn't really pursue it as the other 3 are mint. I think you just sent the hole lamp off and then they post it back. Saying that I have heard about (but never seen for myself) paints which will do it at home.[/quote]
Hmmmm yeah me too, i bit of a search on ebay and can't find any though . . ffs . Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Booommmm! . . . .i hope these are the right one's coz that's a great price for a pair . . :mrgreen:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-3-4-H4-Oute ... 3361828aa0
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:Booommmm! . . . .i hope these are the right one's coz that's a great price for a pair . . :mrgreen:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-3-4-H4-Oute ... 3361828aa0

Keep me posted if you get them mate, good price.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
londondan86 Wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-3-4-H4-Oute ... 3361828aa0

Keep me posted if you get them mate, good price.[/quote]
what do we reckon then, that the measurement is straight across the face of the lamp or bending round it? . . . . . . . . . .Hmmmmm . lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  spot lamps front trouble thehytheman 2 1,481 08-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Last Post: thehytheman
  New Morette outer lamps Daniel306 3 1,865 05-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Daniel306