The worst road safety video on earth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst road safety video on earth
Im sorry, this has just popped up on my facebook and it has got to be the worst road safety video on earth.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151201094771607

Sorry if its based on a real life event or involves anyone's family etc but.

Why did the Mondeo not sound its horn
Why did the Mondeo not try to avoid the KA
Why did the other birds in the KA tell the silly bint to drive on the right side of the road.
Why did the Fiesta pile into the already crashed cars on completely the wrong side of the road.
Why isn't a bigger thing made of the fact that the Mondeo driver and passenger weren't wearing seat belts (they'd bulseyed the windscreen)
How did the bird in the back of the KA smash the rear window one second (and another window imploded) but in the next 10 seconds you see that all the windows are intact.
Its bloody obvious that the Mondeo is stationary when its hit in the film.

This only proves one thing. Dont buy a Ford, you will die if you crash
Thanks given by:
Link won't work for me but is this the one when the girls texting?

If so it's bullshit. Nobody texts while driving without the quick glances up
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 02:57 PM)Stephen Wrote: Link won't work for me but is this the one when the girls texting?

If so it's bullshit. Nobody texts while driving without the quick glances up

yeah its that one

Hopefully this works

http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?vide...1094771607
Thanks given by:
[Image: egetebyn.jpg]

Lol gay iPhone

http://youtu.be/pubTiDCEVZ8
Thanks given by:
If it was a 306 nothing would have happened. We all know the only things that can damage a 306 are invisible bikes, bmw's and concrete posts ninja
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Watched it again. Yeah your right it's total bullshit. Funny though
Thanks given by:
Actual lols.
Is it me or does it change colour as well? - maybe just bad lighting and poor facebook video?

[Image: 1-1_zpsee201e8f.jpg]

[Image: 2-1_zpsc00699a6.jpg]

This director ain't going to be doing much work in Hollywood anytime soon.
Thanks given by:
You know what the messages are here!!

DONT DRIVE AN OLD FORD

DONT DRIVE ON A ROAD FULL OF OLD FORDS

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Look at it this way. Might of been a shit video but at least that is several more fords off the road.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 09:07 PM)Niall Wrote: Look at it this way. Might of been a shit video but at least that is several more fords off the road.

This is very true, hopfully they will make a few more videos

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
It doesn't matter whether the car has changed colour or anything, it's not a bullshit message and there is quite a serious point behind it.

I managed to crash my first car due to texting, quick look down and then back up. 5 seconds later i had amended the look of a rover 216 coupe.

The guy who drives me around these days sometimes texts whilst driving and he's all over the road, i'm trying to convince him otherwise because i'd like to remain intact, and i'm sure he'd like to get home to his baby Daughter.

I can settle for Handsfree, but people using phones like that whilst driving really get on my nerves!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
[quote='Rich306' pid='211362' dateline='1360099994']
It doesn't matter whether the car has changed colour or anything, it's not a bullshit message and there is quite a serious point behind it.

I agree..imgine if that was a family member...I don't use my phone while im driving because I dont feel its worth the risk.
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 09:33 PM)Rich306 Wrote: it's not a bullshit message and there is quite a serious point behind it.

Yeah but the point could of been put across so much better and in a way that would make people think rather than being more bothered by the terrible production of the film, FFS a bunch of school kids could of made that.

It also misses the other vitally important points. Wear your f*cking seat belt and dont drive an old ford.
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 11:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Yeah but the point could of been put across so much better and in a way that would make people think rather than being more bothered by the terrible production of the film, FFS a bunch of school kids could of made that.

It also misses the other vitally important points. Wear your f*cking seat belt and dont drive an old ford.

Does that really matter? It still provides the desired effect of shocking the viewer into believing that they shouldn't text, and should wear seat belts!
Granted the people that made it aren't destined for Hollywood, but still they managed to produce quite an effective video.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 09:33 PM)Rich306 Wrote: It doesn't matter whether the car has changed colour or anything, it's not a bullshit message and there is quite a serious point behind it.

I managed to crash my first car due to texting, quick look down and then back up. 5 seconds later i had amended the look of a rover 216 coupe.

The guy who drives me around these days sometimes texts whilst driving and he's all over the road, i'm trying to convince him otherwise because i'd like to remain intact, and i'm sure he'd like to get home to his baby Daughter.

I can settle for Handsfree, but people using phones like that whilst driving really get on my nerves!

Handsfree will still land you with a court summons for driving without due care & attention if you have an accident and they can prove you were using it. That includes Parrots as well as the bluetooth headsets. The AA undertook a research programme on mobile phone use in cars. The handsfree was actually worse than having the phone against your ear, as if it all goes wrong you can take the phone away from your ear to cocentrate completely. With the handsfree your brain is still being split between driving and the conversation with the caller. Sounds daft, but there you go...

Texting whilst driving is just plain stupid though imo...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 11:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 09:33 PM)Rich306 Wrote: it's not a bullshit message and there is quite a serious point behind it.

Yeah but the point could of been put across so much better and in a way that would make people think rather than being more bothered by the terrible production of the film, FFS a bunch of school kids could of made that.

To be honest Chris I don't think that many people would be looking at the video questioning the director's skills and it's accuracy.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Common sense to not text while driving! Stupid bitches own fault. Plus if she had of bought a better car she may of been a bit better of. The ford ka just crumbles the smart fortwo does a better job.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 03:09 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: If it was a 306 nothing would have happened. We all know the only things that can damage a 306 are invisible bikes, bmw's and concrete posts ninja
And a crash barrier, at 70mph like I found out..
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
doesnt matter how bad the film is, as long at gets the message a cross, which it does. i wont even use hands free on my phone. i just let the thing ring, find a safe area to pull in and ring who ever rang me back.
i also read a thread about road rage on another car fourm which really moved me and every one on the fourm too.
after reading i think twice about it now,
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 02:54 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Why did the other birds in the KA tell the silly bint to drive on the right side of the road?

It was driving on the right side of the road that caused the problem in the first place!

Guy said he couldnt open the door but the girls mate was really nice and smashed a window open for him!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst car happypug 27 4,588 04-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Worst Fuel Price you've seen chylledapps 15 3,024 06-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  What an earth is this bashbarnard 11 1,357 19-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard