Coilovers, euro fogs, halo lights, splitter, gti6 bits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coilovers, euro fogs, halo lights, splitter, gti6 bits
Having abit of a clear out as Im needing to get some new forks for the Mountain bike.

Front pair of TA Technik coilovers, came on my daily when I bought it, removed pretty soon after as I wanted a standard set up and been stored since. Very slight play in one of the pistons, but still passed the MOT fine with them on and no leaking oil etc.
Price reflects as above = £40

Set of phase 3 fogs which have the inside reflective area stickered up. Looks quite good on the car (unforetunately Ive no photos on the car) Admittedly reduces the light some what if you actually drive round with the fog lights on. £30

Phase 3 bumper splitter, off a rallye bumper, its heavily scuffed and half of the bolt holes have pulled through but some self taping screws will work and you want be bothered about the scuffs once fittted
Price relects as above = £10

Phase 1 angle/halo headlights, not much more you can say about them really. £30

GTI6 flywheel, believe they can be used for some conversion on the DT, I was gonna get this lightened but never got round to it. = £20

Pirelli drago 195 45 16 tyres x2. Almost brand new with minimal wear, looking for £110 for the pair.

Standard gti6 springs, ideal if youve got a broken one or want to go back to standard on a lowered car. £10 the pair

Ammeter and vacuum gauges - Brand new, never fitted - £10 each or £15 pair.

stainless steel window winders, practically brand new - £10 pair.

Set of cyclones - ideally in need of a refurb, used as my track wheels for years until I went to the brembo set up and they wouldnt fit over the brakes - £100, no tyres. Could refurb them for £75, (so £175 for a refurbished set) any colour if you wanted, but would require payment up front for refurb. May possibly be able to dig out so illegal tyres to go on them (which I use for trackdays) if that helps the sale.

Probably other bits and pieces, but thats off the top of my head for now. Pretty sure you all know what they all look like but if you need any particular photos, let me know and I'll sort some later in the week/weekend.

Prices are for collection from Wardle, Rochdale, lancs. Could possibly meet locally. Postage may be possible on some of the smaller items if you cover the costs.

I'm after a phase 3 rear wiper motor if anyone has one for cheaps btw.

Cheers

Ben
Thanks given by:
Dibs coilovers
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Pictures would be good mate.
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
I'll sort out photos later in the week. As for dibs, money gets you dibs haha
Thanks given by:
If you have the guages on Friday (payday) I'll have them
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ben, send me your paypal and I'll have the coilies Smile

Pick up not this weekend next weekend?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 GTI6/Rallye splitter £15 roland rat 1 984 22-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Gti6 manifolds, tyres, wheels, FMIC, HDi bits, ph3 bumper, cam belt kit & loads more. Dum-Dum 23 8,042 18-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  205 gti6 conversion bits Paul_13 0 746 31-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Paul_13