Paving Slabs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paving Slabs
I knacker my back for a few days every time...its only a matter of time before it completely gives out lol. Both my parents have back trouble so its not surprising I guess. I have got a crane for engines/gearboxes etc now and a sack trolley for moving stuff about.
Thanks given by:
you don't want to be doing heavy stuff on your own, you will end up been like my mates dad, He used to a bin man, in the 80s early 90s, before the wheelie bins kicked off, so they were the old school ones where you had to lift them, His back is practically an arch now, He has to walk with two sticks to prop him self up and he is on long term sick now sadly.
Thanks given by:
Well done tom

Serves the purpose,so jobs a good en Big Grin

Could this be the start of a career in landscape gardening....
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(29-01-2015, 07:27 PM)7057sam Wrote: Could this be the start of a career in landscape gardening....

I doubt it...how much would you pay me to make that mess in your garden? lol I'll stick to cutting the grass and trimming hedges I think lol.
Thanks given by:
(29-01-2015, 07:34 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(29-01-2015, 07:27 PM)7057sam Wrote: Could this be the start of a career in landscape gardening....

I doubt it...how much would you pay me to make that mess in your garden? lol  I'll stick to cutting the grass and trimming hedges I think lol.

tom, sams right, that is a bob on little job you know.
Thanks given by:
They'll crack, and water will sit under them, leaving you with muddy splooshes of water jumping out of them every time you go over them.

But fair play for cracking on Tom Smile

Just to bear in mind, if you are planning on doing any work with cement, don't do it in anything less than 3 degrees as it won't set.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Garden slabs Willo 20 3,791 09-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Willo