IM NEW!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM NEW!
hey folks, new member here from Aberdeenshire Scotland ! just got a hold of my second pug 306... its a blaze yellow ph2 D Turbo.. 117k f/s/h running bulk standard on the lucas set up... Sad haha. seems pretty minted tho....so far hah. a bit of a noob with all car things but HEY u gotta get started somewhere.. been enjoying doing all the little bits av done so far on my new project just wanted to share pics and info with other members and 306 owners in the near future... excellent website by the way and it looks pretty active!! nice job youz are doing[/font]
Thanks given by:
welcome!

'shame about the urine/piss colour' comments I am sure will follow, but with the right styling (phase3 lights etc) and a good polish I love the blaze!

get a project thread going!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! Get some pics up Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
OOUCH...urine piss haha. i wasnt too keen on the colour myself but since the car was soo minted id be a fool to not have bought her! its growing on me aswell as iv been able to do all the modifications to my own tastes which makes all the difference! gonna have her screwed owt to 18psi and looking sweet in a month or so.. im trying to get some pics up but maybe iv got to have 10 posts??? cheers for the swift reply lads!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club, Blaze is one of those colours that looks way better in the flesh, does look like morning piss on pics though . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hey folks this is my first post on this site with pics so sorry in advance! hah heres my pics thats i got so far for all those interested.. this was it bulk standard..

and this is it after i put on some self re coned lasers, lo pros, torchin bar down 2 clicks, flaps, tinted the back lights and just smartened the body work up slightly.. still gotta shit load to do but iv just started with the looks for now... shell be screwed owt and that soon enuf!
heres re furbing the wheels aswell        
more will continue thanks for looking

heres the rest of the pics to date aswell

and thats about it for now... still got my 60mm front spring to go in and then itl be on to the tuning..... if any1 knows anywhere good in aberdeenshire that would do a stage 1 tune for me it wud be much appretiated!! also looking for sideskirts!!
comment away plz... thanks for looking!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
made a better 1 in projects.
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Quite like it :-)

Welcome to the club
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 08:25 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Quite like it :-)

Welcome to the club

cheers lads... good website like.. nice cars also!!
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by:
Welcome along bud. Imo blaze aint that bad. Looks quite nice.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the Peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2013, 10:10 AM)Welshy_Pete Wrote: Hello welcome to the Peugeot 306 car forum.

Itwasntme cheers for all the welcomes lads!! excellent website... handy as Censored
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by: