Car advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car advice
Right basically I've got a fiesta ST which at the moment I generally drive the most as the pug is usually having bits done, but I'm. Bored of it do I

1) fix the 2nd gear synchro and swap It for a 1996 integra type r

2) swap it for a ph2 106 rallye with gti conversion and choice mods roughly 165bhp ?? Which needs a little work ??

Integra to me is nice but 16 years old and the 106 has 116k on the shell but 75k on engine and needs a little welding

All my st needs is a new gearbox 350/550 quid

Do I stick with it Or trade ??
Thanks given by:
Integraaaaaaaaa :o
Thanks given by:
16 years old tho ahhhhhh lol mines only 6 with half the mileage :-( I literally cannot decide what to do :-(
Thanks given by:
Personally I'd keep the ST!

Integras might be quick but they dont have many toys at all and are (imo) very dated inside now.

106 rallye/GTi not really big enough/reliable enough for a daily if it was me.

Have a second car that's more quick/fun and also less reliable/efficient imo......which I assume is you're 306 atm anyway....
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's is atm, the pug is meant to be my daily but now the front is 65mm and the back is standard it's. It gunna get driven till I find a torsion bar already lowered or i unseize mine, so have no choice but the st as a daily :-(
Thanks given by:
106 Rallye.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
ST's are a bit girly, whilst being thirsty for the performance they offer. I'll concede that they are qiucker than my current car, but mine only sips diesel!

106 Rallye sounds a bit suspect and will be a bit of an arse with insurance etc. Not to mention the likelihood that you will drive it like a twat everywhere!

Integra is a safe bet, as these don't seem to depreciate too much in value.

I'd consider what your girly ST is worth once it's mechanically sound (ie. fix it and flog it) and then get a nice example of a DC2 Integra - if that's what tickles your fancy.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: