Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Derby
Car Model/Spec: Focus, 205, Lupo
I suppose I should say hello, after signing up to see what all the fuss is about.
I'm Andy, from Derby. Some of you will know me already...others might not.
Currently 306less-ish...and I say "ish" as in; the 306 I do have is being broken for spares, and the other remnants of a 306 now live in a 205.
I did see some of you guys at the FCS campsite over the weekend though. Kinda gatecrashed it a little by turning up in a Ford Focus. I was blatantly at the wrong place but I did get to speak to James (Atterz) for a brief period.
So yeah, Hi!
Posts: 2,178
Threads: 50
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Middlesex
Car Model/Spec: Nile Phase 2.5 GTI6
Welcome along! Hope there'll be another 306 on the horizon?
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Derby
Car Model/Spec: Focus, 205, Lupo
I could not say. I tend to flit from car to car. The focus is serving me well enough for now, and obviously, with the 306 powered 205, i've got quite enough french-ness going on. Give it time though...
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Derby
Car Model/Spec: Focus, 205, Lupo
(18-06-2012, 05:05 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Welcome Andy, There are several famillier faces here to 
I didn't see you at FCS though?
I didn't actually come to FCS Daz, wouldn't be proper turning up in a Ford or VW. I would have loved to have come though, but the reality is that I was quite busy doing band things.
You can quote me on this, but I will be there next year. In something french too!
I've noticed a few familiar names from across the boards of various forums already
(18-06-2012, 05:57 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Don't remember a focus... But I was in the pub down road 
Where in derby you from?
I wasn't there long mate. Literally 10mins talking to James.
I'm from Aston on Trent, literally down the road from your camp site.
---------------------
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Posts: 4,193
Threads: 117
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: in the pub
Car Model/Spec: needs bwarrrp.
18-06-2012, 06:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012, 06:55 PM by kingy.)
welcome along mate. just in alvaston so 2 minutes from you. will look out for ya.
oh, can i come and see your 306 that your breaking? see if i can nab some bits. lol