Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FCS Stand Layout [Updated 13/06/2012]
#31
we'll all just pick it up then!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#32
Scissor jack then trolley
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#33
Plenty of man power to grab the arches and hoik them up...! Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
#34
mark_airey Wrote:
cwspellowe Wrote::dance:

Might clean it then. Would be polite.

Confusedhock:

Better make mine presentable and I hope our convoy makes it lol

Ill bring it up the rear and shunt you the rest of the way. Find your own way back Big Grin
#35
ginge191 Wrote:I was about to say, that colours could looks awesome - me, gurj, johnny... loving it


Not coming now bud, got to reorganize the wedding gggrrrr
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#36
D@wson Wrote:Ill bring it up the rear and shunt you

Gigidy!!!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#37
Scott Wrote:It won't be first come first serve Ben Smile We're going to be having the other entries for the front row in the next couple of rows, and after that will also be ordered. A layout will be published later.
i dont see one yet !!!
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#38
I should be ok then lol
#39
Diggers, trust me, you wouldn't find it where you left it......................and as for the layout, its much like rep, by later Scott means he will post it on monday lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#40
mark_airey Wrote:by later Scott means he will post it on monday lmao
Lol yep, and we need Rep cos that comment it brilliant

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#41
lmao bahahah

Your. couches.
#42
First post has been updated, please take a note of where you are on the stand!
#43
Scott Wrote:First post has been updated, please take a note of where you are on the stand!

Ill just park at the back Wink
#44
Scott Wrote:First post has been updated, please take a note of where you are on the stand!


D@wson Wrote:Ill just park at the back Wink


I was gonna say, Scott.. you've missed my name off?

haha
#45
15th?!?!? I'm mortally offended.












I kid, I kid, stand is gonna look awesome, can't wait!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#46
Haha, I don't really have time to look through the remaining 30 cars to find out who is coming in what car and what colour it is etc...it's hard enough following the front row submissions thread bearing in mind a few dropped out or decided they weren't coming in their cars between posting and when we moved the thread Doh

The remaining ones will be colour coded, I'll amend the post tomorrow with some more info on which colours will be parking where. As is to be expected, the bimmers/non-306s will be at the back Wink
#47
What colour is dints and scratches?
#48
Scott Wrote:As is to be expected, the bimmers/non-306s will be at the back Wink



How come my 205's number 1 then? lmao
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#49
strictly_derv Wrote:
Scott Wrote:As is to be expected, the bimmers/non-306s will be at the back Wink



How come my 205's number 1 then? lmao
306 powwwwwer. lmao
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#50
It was either 1 or 8! I just chose to stick you on the left, and it'd just be confusing putting 8 over there lol
#51
Awesome!
Loving this! Also sigma boys sticking together!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#52
Any chance I could have my car moved... Don't want fooby falling for it Big Grin
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#53
kentiiboii Wrote:Any chance I could have my car moved... Don't want fooby falling over onto it Big Grin

EFA
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#54
Scott did you include extra space for my rear wheels? lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#55
lol well that's f*cked my 'to scale' model
#56
S'ok. I'll park it perpendicular to everyone. Probably fit better then
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#57
What time do you want us there?
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
#58
Guessing we'll be convoying from the campsite?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#59
Convoy in order? Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#60
Matt Wrote:Convoy in order? Haha

good shout! lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stand Cars wanted for French Car Show 2016 DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 3 4,259 19-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Last Post: MY95
  TRAX Sept 2012 (UPDATED 1st/8th) puglove 140 95,712 02-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Icywalts
  East Anglia Meet Sunday 3rd June 2012 *UPDATED* jammamayhew 27 13,401 02-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)