Posts: 289
Threads: 24
Joined: Dec 2011
Took the turbo charged beast for a dyno session last week to get a benchmark figure before starting tuning. It's on 150k and still making stock power:
![[Image: P1010011.jpg]](http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/Flynn_bucket/P1010011.jpg)
The output on the graph is at the wheels and equates to 94 at the fly.Incase people can't make out the text, Red is power and Blue is torque.
Bosch pump, only mod a backbox delete. Got three runs, I wanted printouts of all of them but they refused but said they would print out the middle one. Can't complain for £65.
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Looks good :-) whats the plan for power mods? Stage 1 and fmic?
Posts: 289
Threads: 24
Joined: Dec 2011
Yeah I am trying to find out about the tuning side of things, I had a little play afterwards and it made a big improvement but I've got to sort out the LDA now because it's raising the idle and that's with the idle screw wound all the way out! I had a Lucas before but I broke the allen key in it so it shat itself, for the better really!
I would do pump mods before going for a front intercooler but yeah that is eventually on the cards and then when I've got more money (for spare engines) I can really start pushing things! But for now the focus will be moderate power and nice handling.
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Yeah give it a good stage one then fmic then if it needs it wind it up a little more
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Thats a very nice shaped power graph, im amazed the peak power was that far up the range and that its making standard power even after 15 years and 150k. The pug diesels really are good lumps.
Will be nice when you tune it to see the old power curves overlaid on the old graph