Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted
#1
As its like rocking horse to find a phase 2 306 in a scrapyard near me I need this
The plastic cover to go here
[Image: 579937_10150933363624627_1716212210_n.jpg]
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
#2
Doesn't have to be a dturbo. Just the same phase Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Matt Wrote:Doesn't have to be a dturbo. Just the same phase Wink
I didn't mean to say d turbo, i meant 306.. my bro has a phase 1 xsi down his garage which aint moved for about 3 years but won't let me use it as a donor car Sad
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
#4
I have the compleate unit off a phase 1 i have the part to cover the lights and the other grey plastic bit (will need double sided tape as the lil metal clips hace came off) Smile



#5
I have the whole unit. £5

FYI all phases with a sun roof will have this control

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#6
puglove Wrote:I have the whole unit. £5

FYI all phases with a sun roof will have this control
how much will u post it for mate?
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
#7
Dicky Wrote:
puglove Wrote:I have the whole unit. £5

FYI all phases with a sun roof will have this control
how much will u post it for mate?

are you not attending fcs? call it a £10 posted by the time you hve factored in paypal charge ect

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#8
Quote:are you not attending fcs? call it a £10 posted by the time you hve factored in paypal charge ect
cars off the road :/ ill have it in a week if you still got it..
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)