Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gone carbon mad!
#1
So here i am just sat at home watching tv with a 1.5 meter length of carbon fibre thinking what can I wrap lol I'll let the pictures do the talking..

First up was my netbook.
[Image: d34208c6.jpg]
[Image: 31e9b9c1.jpg]
[Image: 31676309.jpg]
[Image: 5658bca1.jpg]

Then the dimmer switch panel.
[Image: dedea478.jpg]
[Image: 89ac5814.jpg]

Then I did the passengers vent, no pictures yet..

Then the sky remote lol.
[Image: 1b363f41.jpg]
[Image: 8bd1e062.jpg]
[Image: 746c25c5.jpg]
[Image: 41c47724.jpg]

More bits in my car getting done soon Smile
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#2
Sky remote looks cool Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
Carbon overkill Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
Will be wrapping everything soon!
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#5
even car :o
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
Haha looks kinda good actually
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
May wrap parts of the car Smile badge, door handles maybe Smile mirriors etc
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#8
Mirror caps?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#9
Yeah?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#10
I think they go well along with the fuel filler cap strip
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#11
Yeah that's what I had in mind mirror caps door handles, fuel strips and badges Tongue
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#12
And crystal carbon wrapped masks
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#13
Mmmmmmm sexy!
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#14
Might carbon some petrol strips for mine, just to see how it looks
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#15
I think it would look epic Smile
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#16
My fuel cap strips have been 3m carbon covered since last year, keep up the lot of you Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#17
Does look really good but was hoping it would be the real deal as I'm going to make some moulds soon and was hoping for some tips!!

Netbook does look sweet though and looks a really good job [Image: thumbsup.gif]
#18
Love the remote
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#19
My petrol strips are also wrapped in 3M carbon, I did do the mirrors but that was really difficult because of the shape, so it started peeling!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#20
Cheers Smile any pics of fuel strips???
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#21
mark_airey Wrote:My fuel cap strips have been 3m carbon covered since last year, keep up the lot of you Tongue

Fuuuu mr airey!


Will be ninja'ing them off your car at FCS to see how they look on mine Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#22
wrap your penis. you could proberbly do it with the off cuts. Wink
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#23
As said I only ordered a 1.5 metre roll, so I couldn't unfortunately :/
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#24
Now who's got the biggest e-penis?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#25
Hahahah epic!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)