Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New plasma dials group buy
#31
i wanttt wanttt wanttt Big Grin
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
#32
gurj306 Wrote:i wanttt wanttt wanttt Big Grin
stick your name an the list then Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
#33
jake if you get them when im back ill head you fit them Smile
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#34
These really are easy to install. I know noting about electricals. Yet I fitting them. I just used connected blocks that splice the wire.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#35
Mowle5677 Wrote:jake if you get them when im back ill head you fit them Smile

Looking a the guide they shouldn't be too hard, I'll probably fit them at FCS bud Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
#36
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
gurj306 Wrote:i wanttt wanttt wanttt Big Grin
stick your name an the list then Smile

already put my name down but not with everyone else :S so im on my own lol
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
#37
put me on hold for a bit. not sure what car im going to have.
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#38
Can we have a metal monkey groupe buy instead? Lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#39
could interest someone here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-R ... 500wt_1202
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#40
What's happening with these ?
On the 306 waiting list.
#41
Sorry guys been meaning to post here for a few days.
I can't order these unless we get more people. Ideally need 10 orders
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#42
f**kkkk surely more people want a set :S
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
#43
Yeah that's understandable..

Surely there Must be a few more who want these!!
On the 306 waiting list.
#44
I'll have a set, do the original bulbs in the dash not light up the new dials then? So just take them out when I fit the new dials?

Phase 3 (2001?) Petrol with oil gauge, will probably need posting as I don't know nothing about FCS
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
#45
MiiTCH Wrote:I'll have a set, do the original bulbs in the dash not light up the new dials then? So just take them out when I fit the new dials?

Phase 3 (2001?) Petrol with oil gauge, will probably need posting as I don't know nothing about FCS

Have a look at the French Car Show thread and try and come along !
On the 306 waiting list.
#46
The original bulbs don't light up the dials. They do however light up your needles.

I'm happy to still do these but need more people.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#47
I really want them, how much are they without the group discount?
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
#48
£34 as it says in the Original Post!
#49
Presume this isn't going ahead now then?
Not going to get them in time for FCS.
On the 306 waiting list.
#50
yeh whats the deal with these now?
#51
??????????????
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
#52
Are these the same dials?

http://bit.ly/JWP4J4
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
#53
MiiTCH Wrote:Are these the same dials?

http://bit.ly/JWP4J4

i think so yes.
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#54
MiiTCH Wrote:Are these the same dials?

http://bit.ly/JWP4J4


Yup there the ones

As I've already said, I can't order these till there's more people who want them!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#55
how many more people do you need?
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
#56
Need 10 in total
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#57
i would like some if you get enough people but i'm not sure if i can make french car show so i will probably need delivery if you do get enough people them mine would be a phase 3 gti-6
#58
Think we should hold of for a while an wait untill a few more are intrested.
On the 306 waiting list.
#59
If me, jake, miitch and hodgie put our names on the list then thats 9!
#60
Need one more then. Anyone put together a list? Make it easier for Niall come ordering time?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 plasma dials Jamieh2013 10 5,842 30-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  GI - Plasma Dials Niall 71 39,016 14-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Ph3 dials with plasma dials Niall 6 4,334 07-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: tsotd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)