Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cornwall 16th - 23rd June
#1
Not really a car meet, more a booze meet, but me and the missus are gonna be in Perranporth in June and we'll be out every night on the piss while were there. Met up with Joe last year for a beer, wondered if any more of the Cornish derv mafia fancy a piss up/moan about cars meet?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#2
Would deffo be up for this, but could be bit tricky given A im very busy on the farm atm with silage, and B I dont have a car for transport....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#3
I could pick you up, but getting back would be a problem. No room in our flat either because it's literally a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom...

Taxis are bastard cheap down your way though, last year it cost me the same from Newquay to Perranporth as it costs me to get home from a night out in Leeds, 4 miles vs 14-15 miles lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#4
ill take ya down darren! make a night of it! and get to meet a few people!
#5
always room at my place to stay, I'll be keen for a beer or 2, maybe even a rattler or 5 Smile
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#6
Not bothered what night either as long as its not Friday 22nd because I don't fancy the 400 mile trek back up north with a stonking hangover lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#7
Might be able to make it if i get the rallye on the road by then which i hopfully should have Smile
#8
Who's up for this then?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#9
You leave the day I go! Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#10
Where abouts you going mate?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#11
THE_Liam Wrote:Where abouts you going mate?

Crosscombe mate, only 10 mins from perranporth!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#12
Yeah mate I know it Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#13
It's a shame really! You should come to fcs and go the week after! Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#14
I was gonna but this week was the only week I could get a small flat that wasn't booked, plus I'm waiting until I get another 306 for FCS Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#15
Yeah we struggled tbh but there's 4 of us going so we're staying in a cottage.
You getting another 306? Thought you'd turned vagaygay! Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#16
Had 5 cars since my last 306 and haven't enjoyed owning any of them nearly as much as my old phase 1 DT. Plus, I need to cut costs and get another diesel, the Skoda costs a fortune in juice and insurance Sad

Gonna be a nice HDI I reckon Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#17
(10-06-2012, 12:19 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Had 5 cars since my last 306 and haven't enjoyed owning any of them nearly as much as my old phase 1 DT. Plus, I need to cut costs and get another diesel, the Skoda costs a fortune in juice and insurance Sad

Gonna be a nice HDI I reckon Smile

I've gone Hdi, nice cars but they really need mapping tho cos they are totally gutless standard!
Still miss the sedan tho, much more fun chucking bucket loads of coal everywhere! Lol
I guess the pros and cons even themselves out between the two really but all in all both are/were a pleasure to own!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#18
Right guys, I'm setting off at 4am so if any of you are planning on coming up to Perranporth for a pint message me on here Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#19
just so you know last night was epic amounts of rain and today, don't think its looking much better for the week, sorry dude!
will try hustle up some cash from somewhere and come over for beers one day
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#20
Put it this way mate, it's pissing it down in Leeds, I'd rather be rained on in Perranporth than in Leeds...

Got a question; theres an international rugby league match on that I wanna watch, which pub would be most likely to put it on instead of the shitty football? Be great if you can come up Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#21
Never mind, only pub in town showing it was watering hole and they've kicked us out at half time because a bands on...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017 Eeyore 113 116,448 16-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: 399road
  Show: Retro Rides Gathering - Shelsley Walsh - 23rd Aug 15 Dum-Dum 15 10,003 28-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Ace Cafe - 16th Feb WiNgNuTz 63 32,257 18-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Lita-Marie

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)