Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well they are French.....
#31
Now that Ruan has 'come out' I can add a couple more...


Attached Files Image(s)
       
[Image: kim.png]
#32
Bahah, I was going to say when you first put the thread up, how did Ruan get there? lol
#33
Kim you need to get a project thread going!!!
I couldnt find anywhere else to put this so here seemed the best, as its one of few places containing your car....


Sneak Peak ninja





























[Image: dbf854e2.jpg]
Excuse the shit photo
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#34
Look shit Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#35
I know, I shouldn't have done them with a roller looking back at it....
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#36
lmao

Hero.
#37
Grant Wrote:I know, I shouldn't have done them with a roller looking back at it....

Still looked good Wink








From a distance lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#38
Have you got any pictures up yet of it now its redone, i saw the ones on your blog, but any closeups?
Love a white 306
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#39
That colour looks familiar. I assume there's none of my paint left to repair my wheels?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#40
Your paint is where you left it. In the can, in my garage.
Chill winston!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#41
Well you will see it Saturday Wink if your coming down, also pictures are gunna go up tomorrow, hopefully with my smoothed front bumper on Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#42
Yeah, was gonna come sat and sunday. If I'm welcome. Need to ring scott/ed to work out times etc
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#43
I'll be down sat afternoon. Not in the 306 unfortunately as it won't have a mot Sad
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#44
I'll be there on Saturday. But got work on Sunday
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#45
We're only there Saturday as we've got to be in London on Sunday.

But OMG Grant I love you!! They look epic just from that photo :romance-inlove:

I do have a project thread, it's called 'Kim's 6' Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
#46
Oh I didnt see that. My bad.

Is the plan still to puff over them with the purple lightly?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#47
If it can be done then yes please! Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
#48
Ooooh I dunno. I'll see what I can do....

Lol yeah no probs, I'll get on it tomorrow.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#49
With kims wheels can I suggest putting some of this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DEEP-PURPLE-m ... 19c9c5b4e1 - in the first couple of coats of lacquer if your using a spray gun.............
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#50
As epic as that is mark, im afraid im using rattle cans...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#51
booooooooo......................that would have give an awesome but subtle purple glint when the sun catches them!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#52
Dust it over the wheels before clear coating. Job done!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#53
dust it over while the lacquer is still wet?
or is this a bad idea?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#54
He's doing them with the Ford Purple Velvet to match the rest of the car Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
#55
Bad idea samass. It'll just be better to do it with the paint, like kim says. Avoid disaster lol.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#56
damn. had an inkling it might have been! just out of curiosity, why's it bad?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#57
Sprinkling glitter in the lacquer will cause an uneven finish, thus making it hard to flat and polish. Sprinkling it onto the wheel before lacquering, and it will blow away. Mixing it into the lacquer means it is coated in lacquer and mixed in, and can be flatted back without exposing the glitter.

I suppose you could sprinkle it onto the top coat, whilst it is still tacky, before lacquering. Have never tried it. Imagine slipping and having a shit load of glitter in one spot though! haha

Ive got the purple paint though, so would be daft to not use that seeing as its there...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#58
nah i meant to spray the purple onto the silver when the lacquer is still wet... so its like silver with purple fleck, but isnt really fleck... would that work? or is my mind failing me once again?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#59
That's what I'm doing. Gonna puff over the wheel lightly with the purple paint. Or have I missed your point again? Lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#60
think thats what i mean... like just 'dust' it over with the purple spray paint, on top of silver wheel, into wet lacquer...
damn im confusing myself now! lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)