Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FCS convoy from 't North
#1
Going to be heading down on the Friday, hoping to be at J36 of the M6 by about 12.00

We'll stop for lunch in Charnock Richard Services (traffic permitting) at about 13.00

Hope to see people on the way down, if not then at the campsite!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#2
I won't be joining, plan to leave early AM on Sat if I'm not still attaching stuff to my car lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#3
fine. Confusednooty: please yourself.


lol See you there then mate!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#4
Jonny81191 Wrote:fine. Confusednooty: please yourself.


lol See you there then mate!

The mrs won't take my chain off until sat mate lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#5
only yanking your chain lmao
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#6
I'm travelling to Blackpool to stay with family on the Friday, then on to the camping on Saturday.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#7
What time you heading Chris? I'm currently working on the "set off when ready" time scale lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#8
Im going on the friday
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#9
padge Wrote:Im going on the friday
Wrong side of the country though Padge lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#10
Im kinda north!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#11
mark_airey Wrote:What time you heading Chris? I'm currently working on the "set off when ready" time scale lol

Probably about 12ish on the Saturday, get there for just after 2? Could meet you at the services at J33 if convenient?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#12
think me and darran are gonna head off about 12ish on staurday but no idea which way we going yet lol
#13
padge Wrote:Im kinda north!

I'm not disagreeing that your north lol as I said, just the wrong side of the country Tongue

cwspellowe Wrote:Probably about 12ish on the Saturday, get there for just after 2? Could meet you at the services at J33 if convenient?

That would probably work quite well for me tbh, will discuss nearer the time lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#14
cwspellowe Wrote:I'm travelling to Blackpool to stay with family on the Friday, then on to the camping on Saturday.

I reside in blackpool and i am also going down sat.
#15
Sweet, my parents stay down Preston New Road so can hook up with you as you're leaving town?

Airy fairy, you better be taking some nice pics on the way down!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#16
My car is a head gasket short of a bloody engine ATM lmao and wielding a DSLR while driving one the motorway probably isn't advisable but we shall see what happens Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#17
use your mini SLR mark!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#18
mark_airey Wrote:My car is a head gasket short of a bloody engine ATM lmao and wielding a DSLR while driving one the motorway probably isn't advisable but we shall see what happens Tongue

Get one of those camera mounts stuck to your bonnet and a remote clicker, job done lol

I'll be too scared to go over 40 anyway ninja
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#19
cwspellowe Wrote:Sweet, my parents stay down Preston New Road so can hook up with you as you're leaving town?

Airy fairy, you better be taking some nice pics on the way down!

Near Evans hallshaw pug Big Grin
#20
Well they stay next door to it lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#21
I wont be leaving till live 2ish mrs wont be finishing work till then.
#22
Jonny81191 Wrote:use your mini SLR mark!
lmao don't think it will have the desired effect though Tongue

cwspellowe Wrote:
mark_airey Wrote:My car is a head gasket short of a bloody engine ATM lmao and wielding a DSLR while driving one the motorway probably isn't advisable but we shall see what happens Tongue

Get one of those camera mounts stuck to your bonnet and a remote clicker, job done lol

I'll be too scared to go over 40 anyway ninja
I have a remote release already such is the nature of the majority of the photography I do, its a wired one but I'm sure I can just lash that through the door seal, haha.

D@wson Wrote:I wont be leaving till live 2ish mrs wont be finishing work till then.

No offence but I really don't want to be setting off that late! its a bloody long way and I would like to have plenty of time at the campsite to get food sorted etc since I am supplying it with Darren for the sat night lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#23
Same here, I want time at the camp site to settle and get the car prepped for the show
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#24
Im not camping so it makes no difference to me lmao.
#25
D@wson Wrote:Im not camping so it makes no difference to me lmao.

Bollocks to you then lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#26
Leaving at 1 now on the dot. Big Grin
#27
You can meet us somewhere on the
m6 when one of our cars breaks down lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#28
cwspellowe Wrote:You can meet us somewhere on the
m6 when one of our cars breaks down lmao

lol or while we are crawling along scared of stone chips Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#29
Well i'll have a boot full of tools... may aswell get a "Support" sticker and a beacon.
#30
D@wson Wrote:Well i'll have a boot full of tools... may aswell get a "Support" sticker and a beacon.

I will have what I need to fix anything that its possible to fix! and don't forget my fiver Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yorkshire/North convoy to Xmas meet THE_Liam 45 25,425 29-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Fcs the north convoy M1 Danny2009 45 28,510 28-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Danny2009
  FCS 2013: the REAL North convoy (West coast y0) cwspellowe 47 25,848 25-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Stephen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)