Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which exhaust?
#1
I had a new exhaust system fitted last year, standard system with a Sportex backbox... When the new cat and centre pipe where fitted, it kept coming lose, so the garage welded the cat and the down pipe... And now I want a new sportex centre pipe for my car to make it a little louder, but I'm not sure if I will need a new cat as mine has been welded, or if I cut it, the new pipe will still fit?
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
#2
Carnt you grind the weld off and disconect them so then you can reuse? You may have to get it welded back up when you fit the new one Smile



#3
Ill give it a go... The reason I asked this is because I need my car on the road, so I can't afford to chop it, find out its not going to fit then have to wait for the new one to turn up
[Image: 306oc.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)