Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midlands Meet - 28th April - 12pm
#31
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Turn out wasn't to bad Kingy. Smile summer should be a lot better
even if i have to cut my arm off i will be going. Big Grin
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#32
1. ThroughLou
2. JamesG1.9td
3. TheGateKeeper
4. Megane_dan
5. R242+Mia+Lil one
6. kingy
7. Carlos182
8. Dmasterhyde1992
9. drewz2511
10. Giblets
11. Kentiiboii
12. readie



any one no if there any other meets before this one lol
#33
it was last year mate lmao
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#34
loooool my bad i need to come to one off these meets do u no when the next one is that is close to the midlands
#35
Epic. Thread revival lols
#36
(03-02-2013, 11:21 AM)readie Wrote: loooool my bad i need to come to one off these meets do u no when the next one is that is close to the midlands

There is a 306 meet in Cov soon mate Wink



#37
yeeehhaaaaaa do u have a date n location for me mate as im only up the road just takes a nice drive down the 69 lol ill defo be there Smile
#38
http://www.theywhoshallnotbenamed/forum/...-Xmas-meet

Its a .net meet but most members are on oc also Wink



#39
^kill him!!!
Ban hammer!
Traitor!!!
.net? Pfftt!!!!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#40
cheers dude looooooool sorry about the abuse hahahahahaha
#41
(03-02-2013, 01:53 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: ^kill him!!!
Ban hammer!
Traitor!!!
.net? Pfftt!!!!

FU!!!

Most members who are going are also very active on oc. So I don't see the problem with it!! I'm not very active on .net myself anymore but still a fair few local members to me are its the forum its self and the owner not the members :p

And you will see that tgk who started this thread is a .net member and more active on .net than oc :p

(03-02-2013, 01:57 PM)readie Wrote: cheers dude looooooool sorry about the abuse hahahahahaha

No worries mate. I may see you there if I go Smile



#42
I'm sure you probably know but that was a bit of banter :-)
Personally I don't feel the friendliness, banter and feeling of one at .net meets but each to their own.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#43
for sure mate il b there

hey 4way i dont suppose u no how to lower the back end of my 306 do ya ???
#44
(03-02-2013, 02:04 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I'm sure you probably know but that was a bit of banter :-)
Personally I don't feel the friendliness, banter and feeling of one at .net meets but each to their own.

I know mate :p <3



#45
I know too - let the tyres down :p ........
Aww what's a matter wiv people? It works don't it? Back end lowered = result hahaha


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex meet 28th July - Chelmsford Silky 12 9,671 28-07-2015, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Silky
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 18,500 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 10,792 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)